WU for 7/19: Wah...Kya century maara hai!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...so the 100th episode today apparently...Maybe this explains the Johnson bombshell of making Mona president...bringing up the century surpassing Sehwag's stlye... Sehwag usually goes for a six...but Johnson has hit a shot that hasnt landed yet...must be in the stratosphere somehwere...

To digress for a minute...what was up at Sony yesterday? Mass mental lunacy amongst the writers? Something mixed in the water supply? The reason I am saying this...was watching Byah Humaari Bahu kaa...where a driver involved in an accident...hold ur horses...yeah...gets an increment of 5000 Rs and a months paid leave till the car is repaired...All this by the owner...now I am convinced...if I ever return to live in India...I am plonking outside Sonys gates till they give me a job...Guys who write such wierd mind numbingly stupid stuff are getting paid thousands...then I can surely try...

When I saw that...I was like...OK...this explains manic Wednesday...both mr Johnson and Krish Vyshanv from BHBK must have drunk water from the same fountain...I mean...come on...really...??????????  What do these writers take the viewers for? Thumb sucking toddlers stumbling out of a crib or people who have hit thier heads on a wall and are just plain dumb?

Ok...so for today...one of the blandest episodes ever...really nothing much to even elaborate more than what Swetha already put up...So will try to build on her synopsis...

Epi begins with Mona thanking Johnson who then walks over to Vineet and apologises...Vineet says...No probs dude...just sorry to lose my PA...at this I was expecting Johnson to say...Hold on Vineet...tumhareliye bhi surprise hai...maine tumhe bhi president bana diya hai...u also sit next to Mona...Well...thank the Lord for small mercies...didnt happen...The boss then asks vineet and Mona to come for a discussion leaving ANu and pradeep in the room...

Anu begins the new track...setting up Pradeep in the jealosuy mode...says now Mona will be your boss...she will lord over you and command you...U  r the VP and she is the Pres...do u know what that means? I was holding my breath for some grand dialogue next...but the 10 watt MBA dimwit spews gems  like...Ab woh tumhaari boss hai...tum uske neeche kaam karoge...Where do I go and bang my head? Anyone? What dialogues!!!!  Note to myself: Dont sit near  a wall while watching KHTV

ANyway scene now changes to office employees praising Mona...one guy says...Monaji...aaapne toh kamaal kar diya...Itna bada project do din mein kar diya...wah...With such brain dead people around, cant fault Johnson for making her president...really...Kehte hain na...In the land of the blind...the one eyed is king...
Gone is the logic that she has completed it barely with one minute to the 6 pm deadline after doing diddly squat for 3 months...anyways forget that...

Pradeep seeing from afar and feeling happy...feels like congratulating mona who moves towards him...Pradeep thinks she is coming for him and extends his hand but she passes him by to meet her best buddies...Vineet and Johnson and starts praising Vineet no end...Johnson than says going to have a  party for the new president...and all cheer...setting up Anushka to start sulking...

Mona goes home and tells her kids the good news and says what do you guys want? Rano and rajbir ask for toys but Bulbul who has suddenly bcome ultra seriosu now doesnt ant anything and is scared of Mona's elevation as her father also started behaving like a nutjob once he was elevated and forgot them...Mona realises the seriousness and promises to keep coming every day and says buy a calendar and mark when I dont come...children say they will hold her to that promise...Obvious future track...she is going to miss a few days ..etc etc...
Mona tells paami of her concerns about Bulbul. Pammi warns her of Anu's anger and worries that she might do something...Mona says today nothing matters...Rano overhears this and sets up a plan to humiliate Anu...

Pradeep is getting ready and suddenly remembers Mona gifting him a green shirt once from her cake ki kamaai and searches frantically and wears it... Anu comes in and remarks how cheap the shirt looks and he should wear another one...Pradeep asks her to buzz off and says he will wear what he wants...Anu says whatever...do what u want...She decides to teach mona a fashion lesson...just then Pradeep cuts his finger and asks Anu to band aid his hand...Anu throws a box at him and says...do it yourself...not that big a deal...besides she says pradeep is asking her to hurry up and she has to get ready too...So now we can add another cant do to pradeep's list...

As pradeep heroically takes care of his own hand...he again remembers how Mona would dress him up for the party and take full care of him before getting ready...Some meaningless rambling dialogues here...sum essence is he is missing Mona big time...the buyers remorse has started full swing...

Anu again taunts Pradeep saying party is for MOna and not him...he wont become President by buttering Johnson...Pradeep snubs her saying that she has ashamed eveyone by her deeds and they better be on time...He says he is leaving and she can come when she feels like and leaves...leaving Anushka wondering why is he in such a hurry?

Mona pulls in in a company car to pick up FIL and MIL and says I have become Predisnt...seriously would love to ask Mona SIngh how many takes did they do for this shot? How can she say that with a straight face and not fall over backwards in laughter at the idiocy of the situation? ANyways in laws are very happy and congratulate her...and all leave for the party...

In the house...the kids start their plan by taking out a fuse and forcing Anu to apply make up in the dark...obviosuly they have messed up her make up and she is going to go to the party hideously...pay back for torturing mona in the past...and Pradeep is going to unload on her...

No pre-cap...

Could have been made better...the Mona flashbacks were meaningless...

BTW...thanks to all of you for having liked my write ups and given such postiive comments...very encouraged...I have forwarded all your comments to Mr Johnson who has promised to have me shortlisted for this years Nobel prize in literature...

Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
I hope they do something about Mona's so called sister law,, Pradeep brothers wife , she is Hedious . Can't stand her, she shud be in an accident and somehow turn positive for good.
this was seriously the weirdest episode- I mean I get suspending logic but I mean...seriously?? 

And all of Pradeep's Mona flashbacks? Seriously made me want to gag- All I am seeing is that Pradeep misses having someone take care of him, if Anushka was doing all these things for him would he really be having these Mona flashbacks? Ugh maybe I am just far too much of a feminist for my own good.

Ooo the nobel peace prize for literature? congrats, don't forget to frame that sucker 😉
🤣 noble prize fr literature 😆; Wow

hilarious comments as always Praveen 👏

seriously i want to bang my head too today after watching the epi.

Mr. Johnson will come through, looks like... Take that, Naipaul! 

Great fun as always! 
hehheeh ur comments just made me laugh after crying out for two days bcoz of rajesh khanna death..  logic  gone somewhere  and lost

rest was simply idiotic 

though mona looked really more prettier in the car

now kids have done it again hehe

OMG!! Best update ever!! Still laughing!! Not even going to watch the episode !!
ROCKING update!
Made my day!
If you want recos for your NOBEL, do pm me. Johnson ki Jai Ho!
Your comments are the highlight of this 100th episode. Please continue to entertain us 👏
Haha, true, hilarious update as usual!! You have a 'serious' funny bone. Thanks for entertaining us... :)