Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Great updates and congrats on your new thread! :)
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

My Dear Shumi,

With your Lovely Update
Interesting, Beautiful, especially at the moment when
Siddhi gets to know kunal skipped lunch and she feel guilt of her words.

And Kunal leave Richa , runs behind siddhi to protect her.

glad to know that u r enjoying each and every emotion of the character...thank u for the sameπŸ˜ƒ

So Delightful Romantic Fiction

Your Narration makes fall in love for Kunal again n again.
soon i am going to bring kunal's confusion...u will like him more then..πŸ˜‰.It takes me to another world where No leaps and no separation ( just opposite to real story).

yep there will not be any leap ...any separation...i may end my ff as soon as they get married...one of my reader requested me to end after their SR...i will do that😳

[just for you]

thank youπŸ˜ƒ 

I would like to see Kunal to be suffered more and more.. He couldnt express his love meanwhile he couldnt even hide within himself...  sure ...i will try my best to justify his  confusion( going happen with in two to three updates) ...hope you will agree with meπŸ˜ƒ

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u shumi akka...ur update is awesome as always...i liked each and every bit of it...how kunal wanted to avoid richa..siddhis jealousy and kunals professional success and their unhiden love for each other...until now i read this update for the 6th time...and i fell in love with sinal more and more...whenever my mind thinks about leap seperation i read this and enjoying...thanks for the timely update... I read it in ur comment u r going to end this ff after sinals marriage...dont do this plz... I want seema to tease sinal and their Nok jok after marriage too... Want ur ff to continue till the last episode of parichay...waiting for the next one...
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Shumi!

It was an awesome update...(Though, I've said it numerous times before...but can't help it as reading your F.F make me short of words... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†).

Hope you remember that in my previous comment, I had compared you with one of the best fiction writer "J.K Rowling" as her Harry Potter series had made me addicted to her writings...
However, now I would like to make a slight amendment to my previous comment & that is "You have dethroned J.K Rowling & have become the best fiction writer whom I've come across..." πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You certainly deserve a big applause..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Note: Once again your portrayal of Siddhi's character made me go "charo khaane chit" & I was mesmerized by the "virtual description"  of her beauty...yet again... hence, would like to request you to kindly lower down it a bit, else you would have to make first ever one of a kind  "Love Quadruple" featuring Kunal, Rohit, Siddhi & ME... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Guess, I've written enough of crap.. (which obviously not includes the part above my note...πŸ˜†)

Thank you, for sparing out some precious time of yours in updating this F.F.
Looking forward to more of "Siddhi's Updates" from you... with my above request attached!! πŸ€£

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Shumi,how can u create such atmosphere where everything gets drool-worthy?...aw...thank u sweety for such a lovely question...πŸ˜›The first part was of Poor Siddhi n Kunal excusing his relation wid Richa by comparing Rohit wid Sids!!!Yeh baanda to pakda gayaa,Siddhi ko buri laage aisi baat ke liye jawaab to dena padegahiπŸ˜›...no worry this baanda to open up him feeling towards siddhi soon...The second part created the intensity, THANKS πŸ˜ƒwaiting fr such moments many more to come n in much in tensed way😍 will try my bestπŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant one Shumi...πŸ‘

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice parts n it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles really thank u so much by the way can i too call u akka😊
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

I really loved the first part thanksπŸ˜ƒ... hope u will like rest of the parts too πŸ˜‰Where He was trying to avoid richa infront of siddhi, which he couldnt do.
Kunal Run outside to check whether siddhi had lunch or not? The narration about what siddhi is doing there and comparing her mood with same kind of environment. And kunal seeking attention and acceptance of siddhi where he invites both of them for lunch.. and he feels dejected by siddhi's voluntary ignorance...wow...u summarized my two long updates...in few linesπŸ‘
Oh my god... You think a lot before writing.. ...i do..πŸ˜ƒYou are feeling so painful process for us in order to give the best sotry...when i read all ur appreciations the stress and strain i took vanishes... ' pleasure is mine '  then...πŸ˜ƒI really loved your effort...THANKSπŸ˜ƒ And I am unable to praise each n every sentence... So overall i can say.

its just

Please continue the best...

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SINAN

very nice parts THANKS πŸ˜ƒn it's very much needed especially during this most depressing episodes, promos and articles...i know...it so depressing now a days really thank u so much

by the way can i too call u akka😊 sure sure...i will be very happy if you call so...πŸ˜› 

Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When will be the next update and Please PM me... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thank you so much akka by the way ff all parts are too gud😊
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 45
Next