FF: Mera Ishq Sufiyana-II ! NOTE on pg-50 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

When will be the next update and Please PM me... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
πŸ˜† abhi abhi tho maine part 19 and 20 update kiya hai...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shumi.

πŸ˜† abhi abhi tho maine part 19 and 20 update kiya hai...πŸ˜›

haaa tho.. Par sochu bolu... seems to be am addicted more to ISHQ SHUFIYANA than the latest track of parichay😊😊 (dnt curse me)πŸ˜‰

haaa tho.. ...hahaha...πŸ˜†...abhi tak mai ne next update kay baare mai socha hi nahi hai...soon i want to show kunal's confession...uss kay leyeh tagda update chahi yeh naπŸ˜•...that khadoos will not confess just like that...Par sochu bolu... seems to be am addicted more to ISHQ SHUFIYANA than the latest track of parichay😊😊 (dnt curse me)πŸ˜‰...
aw...that is so sweet of u......i agree with u...for the past 3 weeks parichay sucks,...looks as if it is our parichay...by the way where are you from? what is the time now for you? here it is 4:25am i woke up to eat, to fast rest of the day...
Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago

Please Shumi dear.. Let him fry him for two more updates.. Siddhi tempts him, he couldnt resist himself from confessing meanwhile richa's presence and his kadoos nature will nt allow him to say.. He should fry like anything in between these two options.. DIL or DIMAG...

BTW Iam from Hyderabad.. Its time Exactly 2.00 PM . Power cut time.. Meet u later
Bye Tk care

Love you for the lovely fiction

Please Shumi dear.. Let him fry him for two more updates.. Siddhi tempts him, he couldnt resist himself from confessing meanwhile richa's presence and his kadoos nature will nt allow him to say.. He should fry like anything in between these two options.. DIL or DIMAG...yep i am trying for that...πŸ˜ƒ...i will bring few scenes that let kunal's attitude to kneel down...if you remember that was siddhi's challenge toπŸ˜ƒ

BTW Iam from Hyderabad.. .oh! my neighboring state...πŸ€—Its time Exactly 2.00 PM . Power cut time.. ...argh...power cut ! i hate that...Meet u later ...yepπŸ˜ƒ
Bye Tk care.u 2πŸ€—

Love you for the lovely fiction...i lub u 2 for being such a ardent fan of my ffπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago
dear shumi, Love your writing skills yaa r i read ur FF almost 6  times till now still feel fresh to read it ... just love you for this ...

neighbour state which state r u frm akka😊

Originally posted by SINAN

neighbour state which state r u frm akka😊

tamilnaduπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Wonderful ishq sufiyana.THANKSπŸ˜ƒ
I hav stopd watchng parichay for timebeing....i know it is not worth watching nowadays
Wish this story would b the actual PNZSK,then it wud b so nice.
:-) 

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Thanks Shumi for writing the FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘..

.your FF is the only good thing happening these days πŸ˜‰