Balika Vadhu

BV 20th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the live update

Jaggu MS na sahi but on call daayi maa ban sakta hai...
Handyman to Nhi banne wala?Edited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you... Jaggu, doctor se ban gaya daai🤣🤣 Aur BP ne diya Gauri ko Haai Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
Wished DS & BHAIRON could bring Bhago along with them n join her in their hospital...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey!leee thnxx swetuuu...

i just cant belive...i think coming week also will eb drag and all tht...i dont think we will get to see much of shivanandi...and lolzzz...no tabela scene...i wonder why they not showing the tabela scene...i cant understand...

well today episode...lolzzz...totally gigit scene..one moment bevdra reutation...bahan to drink...might be slumbring soem where after drinking...neghbour caling police...he turned into bevdra...reputation spoil in siciety...and next instant..best dr. till now she hasnt seen a dr. like pighead...woowww...

and totally draging bhago scene...they just draging serial atm...trying to make up story and trying to jsut pass this 20 mnts some how withtout any means...even bhago scene is being draged...lolzzz...coming week same as now prat is feeling beter so now she will go for shoot...so by next to next week full fledge we will get the serial back on track...

means the voice in prmom was nothing but jsut a proxy and making fool of us again... they cant show pighead moving back to jaitsir soon... so we still ahve to wait what way serial get develops...
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow thanx for update  am confused yeh Jaggiya doc hain ya  daai ma !!

neways i feel next week we shall have ansh scenes coz CVs knw we r starved !!
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chalo jaggu ke hathon ek acha kaam toh hua !!!

bhagwaan usey sadbuddhi de !!
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what was jagat doing? 😲   Pushing the woman's stomach trying to push the baby out...
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Anyway, good he feels self-pride and his mind is occupied now,  instead of plotting silly revenge.

Gauri is hilarious -- did the neighbours call the police? 🤣🤣
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are CVs whitewashing Jaggoo's shades?thank god...delivery time me collector ka yaad nahi aya...
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In keeping with the theme of women empowerment,  I wish that the child that was born today had been a girl,  and that they had showed all family members equally jubiliant about the new daughter in their home.

I was kinda disappointed it was a son. 😆