Thendral

Update for Friday - July 20th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the superfast and lovely Update!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Bhuvvv grrr πŸ˜‘😑 Feel like killingg her..Lax is another loser πŸ˜‘😑 Let them GTH πŸ˜‘
Poor TPS... Evlo aavumanam for her. πŸ˜­ It was good that TA was absorving Bhuv and her smiles. Very good, now he will think that she is acting nu. πŸ˜Š Prabha when your father was yelling at her, appo silent ah irunthuttu, later begging her. πŸ€’ He changed a lot, no sorry Bhuv changed him,

I can understand TPS. Hope T&T helps her, without TPS knowing it. πŸ˜³
Waiting for next week. Especially T&T scene. πŸ˜
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu dear for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Useless Lax needs the most punishment🀒. This guy needs to be left alone with no relationship. Doctornu name... but does not have any brainπŸ˜•. Entha orla people will leave the cancer patient just like that if they insist that they don't want treatment?? That too being a doctor and shamelessly listening to Bhuv😑.

So Bhuv plan succeeded again. I think this is the last victory for her as she seperated TPS and T and almost T and P relationship are over🀒. Innimel thaan her downfall going to start. TA got to see the true color of BhuvπŸ˜‰. Pavam shock-o-shock for him to see Bhuv face changing accordinlyπŸ˜†. Maybe TA/T are going to play a major role in Bhuv downfall. Lets see... Going to be intresting from here on I guess😍.

So finally Thulasi was blamed for everythingπŸ˜•. Sundari taking hasty decision. She reacted immediately when Akil called and said that Lax is not picking up the phone. Maybe Akil will come soon to chennai?? Lets see.

Many scenes from promo pending (Deepa talk to Thulz, continuation of TPS talk to TA about Thulz, TA talk to Thulz about Bhuv fake cancer). Lets see if we get a new promo againπŸ˜›.
Shemmo thumbnail
Suddenly after seeying Laxman i remembered onething.
You all remember that house which he gave to TPS to stay? Antha veetla thaane Prabha oda GF Suchi iruntha πŸ˜† Lax told he bought the house on Prabha name nu πŸ€£

Have a nice weekend friends πŸ€—
mala_15 thumbnail
                                            Thanks Tanu for the update.

It was indeed a sad episode πŸ˜” with TPS getting insulted in Laxman's house πŸ˜”πŸ˜” that to by the doctor himself πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and I wish that after this πŸ€“πŸ€“ TPS  should not accept Laxman 😡 eventhough he comes to her realising his mistakes in future  as he doesn't deserve a wife like her 😑😈 .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu dear for the wonderful update...
πŸ˜ƒ
a good episode at least for the fact that TPS and TA  got a good hint about bhuvana...bhu esp made the mistake of correcting her expression one she saw it being noticed, proving her fakeness...still its going to be interesting to watch how she is handled from now on...with two parties...one being fooled by her and wish the other manages to fool her...

going by promo 3, we have some nitish antics again...
waiting for the week...

hv a grt weekend all of u...πŸ˜ƒ

p.s. just wish prabha and laxman take some time to think...here was this lady who agreed to come home from the ashram only after being promised that tps and her mom will leave...and now she is asking tps to stay...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THank you Tannuuu darling for the wonderful update!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhu acting to make completely believe Lax and Prabha.. Lax telling Akhil's call as nuisance was just too much.. and idule angry with TPS that he did right pola.. πŸ˜‘

TA noticing Bhu's changing expressions was good.. But Prabha was left unnoticed.. πŸ˜” Hope TT take some good move with having doubt on Bhu's health and prove she is faking..πŸ˜•

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for updating such a kodumai episode Tanu.

Its getting more and more pathetic. I can't believe I would say this but its almost on par to C track torture. Bhu is really getting on nerves. How is she going to end this drama? Will she say just to bring out TPS true colors I acted nu putting all kevalamana pazhi on her? Can't help but empathize with TPS. She should not have listened to T and been firm in her decision to stay separate from the loser Lax. He simply doesn't deserve her. Grr Lax. 😑 Akhil's call is nuisance call aam. TPS should have ideally left the place after saying she is going to file case again in court. Kettu vaangified all the asingam. It is not easy to win the battle against sly Bhu for TPS nature. Akhil gave him nicely. But can't believe he is also fine with the set up of his father living with two ladies in the same house like Prabha. That too with a cheap lady like Bhu being treated equal to his mother. (In fact Bhu ku dhaan Lax gives more madhippu ippa 🀒) Endhaan indha serial la ellarkum kovam kanna maraikudho. TPS is also blaming T. Did not expect this from her. She does know TT genuinely care for her. But in anger she is also reacting like her mom .Adhu epdi TA paakra madhiri Bhu will smile. Its so stupid and ridiculous. Ennamo mothathla story nagandha sari. πŸ˜†
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!

Well, it seems like Bhu plans have almost reached the peak with TPS being literally kicked out by  Lax. Hopefully, now the downfall for bhu shud start with TA starting to observe Bhu's expressions and behavior and thinking abt the whole fake cancer drama. Lax has always been hopeless and brainless and this was expected of him. TPS did know abt Lax in and out and also knew abt Bhu; She did remain firm on standing alone in her life. I wish instead of blaming T now, she could have clearly brought out Lax's qualities and his charm for bhu to T and made her understand that it was not a wise decision to go into the house. Rather, TPS' mom just wanted her daughter to get back with Lax  while TPS too  became emotional and misjudged the situation; she also grossly underestimated Bhu's criminal mind and plans. Also, TPS is just too straightforward to fight with Bhu. How can Lax be also shameless apart from being brainless too?? He doesn't want TPS or his own son, but wants her to help with the loan? Good that TPS canceled and tore the papers.

TPS is in great anger, but she could have just left Lax's house after saying that she will meet them at court. She invited unnecessary trouble and humiliation. Although TPS knows abt T/TA, She is venting out her anger on T. TPS feels that she has been totally disgraced now inspite of maintaining her dignity all these years; although she is on the righteous side, she feels Bhu has won the game with her sly criminal plans. Unlike her mom, she knows that Lax is behind Bhu and T/TA will never think bad about her. 

TA has clearly seen Bhu's expressions. Bhu's changing expressions seems a little weird considering the fact that she is putting a drama; however, we can console ourselves that Bhu couldn't control her emotions with her plans finally being fulfilled. As TA and TPS were together, TA could also observe Bhu's behavior. He will definitely express his doubts abt Bhu to T and hope both of them expose Bhu's cheap drama.

Hope, T doesn't get swayed by Deepa's words and remains stern abt  not seeing Bhu again.

Seems like a promo week with 3 promos already! 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super updates today!!

Ok so Bhuvana refused any treatment but I'm wondering if she was really in pain or was that an act also?  Lol when Laxman was running down the stairs I thought he was going to fall..

Tps reacted this way over the phone call from her son that Laxman won't talk or because he asked her to leave the house?  I'm happy Tps ripped the papers.  Laxman doesn't deserve the hospital loan.

Bhuvana's acting made Tamil doubt on her...loved the mind voice of Tamil's after a very long time.  Let's see what Tamil does now.

Wonder what Tps will do also...