Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blusky165 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i love all your vm. They are amazing...awesome...brilliantly made.Please make more of RaghavI. Love them.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The_Inner_Voice

Well  my detailed comment on both the vms are pending sweets πŸ˜†

Short of time right now... πŸ˜•

Inactive for a while... Once I'm back will comment in detail πŸ˜‰

And will surely list out the Vm requests then... till then ...here you go πŸ€—

Take care n  keepπŸ˜†

ohh okay take care.

Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: blusky165

i love all your vm. They are amazing...awesome...brilliantly made.Please make more of RaghavI. Love them.

Sure I willπŸ˜ƒ

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Loved it dear...awesome vm πŸ‘
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice VMs Sara. I only saw the one where Jhanvi was tortured by that kameena Viraj before, i didn't know u had all these!!! So GOOD!!! Please continue to do more...very very good. My top 3 fav ones are, of course, Jhanvi's journey (waiting for the second part πŸ˜›), then Tee Amo, then Rabta
Ooolalala thumbnail
@mishti thanks. I am working on second part and yes more vms coming from me
Ooolalala thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVGirV3doYo&list=UUgD5RPGZtSUlNjpFVrRXNNw&index=0&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

New vm! I know i am back with one after a long time so sorry for that but now more vms coming from me. hope you all like this one. do leave your commentsπŸ˜ƒ 

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
I love that song!! I think I heard it somewhere but I can't remember where. The lyrics really describe what Raghav feels bang on! The female's version is like Sia voicing her feelings that she didn't know existed for Raghav. You did a good job at organizing the scenes to the lyrics like @ 3:36 when he covers her hand with his palm, the lyrics complemented that scene perfectly. And after that when she was thinking in the rain...very neat Sara!! Thumbs UP!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

I love that song!! I think I heard it somewhere but I can't remember where. The lyrics really describe what Raghav feels bang on! The female's version is like Sia voicing her feelings that she didn't know existed for Raghav. You did a good job at organizing the scenes to the lyrics like @ 3:36 when he covers her hand with his palm, the lyrics complemented that scene perfectly. And after that when she was thinking in the rain...very neat Sara!! Thumbs UP!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a lot. it could be so much betterπŸ˜† but I guess its not that. thanks for liking it. Yeah the song is just made for raghaVI

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Arrey don't worry yaar
Pretty soon you'll be perfect in this cuz practice makes perfect! And then you'll say "Mishti...I'm too good at this yaar πŸ˜” When did that happen? " πŸ˜†
Edited by Desi_Girl1991 - 11 years ago