Most Shocking and sad story from Season 1 - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which story was the most shocking and sad one from season1?

Poll Choice
DPS MMS Scandal
Lipstic Killer
Internet Can Kill
Killer Siblings
Love Sex Aur Dhokha
Honour Killing
Family, Cousins & Murder
Drugs and Dadi
AIDS Killed Sisters`s Live
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
good poll..

all the epis were Shocking and/or sad..

But i voted for Family, Cousins & Murder...shocking and very sad where u feel for the victim as well as the culprit😭
The Aids episode made me cry !! It was the most emotional one !!
The brother raping his sister was the most shocking one !
is that AIDS story true? 
lipstick killer for me! ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by dhakkan

is that AIDS story true? 

ya it was true every story in Gumrah is true
Originally posted by Noiiin

ya it was true every story in Gumrah is true

can u just post the link to any news report about the story?
Yea, lipstick killer made me in tears! Omg but I don't think i hv seen the Aids episode dunno how i missed it! Anyone know what episode number it is please?
Meera..Aids' awareness epi was the last epi of season 1.

Aids story is the saddest 

For me, it has to be the Aids episode. I really felt for the father in the end, they didn't show us what happened to him. If I was to lose my family like that, being the family orientated person I am, I would probably end up committing suicide myself. Who is there to live for? what is the point of living, if you cannot share it with the people you love? But that is just me, choosing the easier route to end the suffering and pain.

As for the episode itself, how harsh is the society? Like Karan correctly said in the end, it wasn't Aid that killed that family, it was society. The rejection, the dirty looks and no acceptance, warm or love from anyone is what took their lives. It was the lack of knowledge, the lack of education that aid is not contagious by simply touching the person, or sharing food with them, it is spread by direct intimacy or through blood transfusion.

I hope, after watching this episode, all those insensitive ppl who by their behaviour and attitude kill the affected people will think twice before treating them like that.