•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Rathna my friend thank you so much for the lovely update

Gaby's father ( i don't think he dersves to call that) he is not a father he is treating  son and daughter differently why the mother letting him to do that - he needs really good slap
why he treating Gaby badly putting her down
doctor & Stalin gave him good advice but the father didn't want to listen and telling the teacher she is not daughter too much

I actually felt so bad for the mother. She was torn between husband and daughter and she seem to be very concern about Gaby and her feelings.

I like the way Easter is taking things now. She sees it from the different point. It was cute  to see HM getting shock to know both Easter and Stallin has become friends 😃

Thanks akka for the update ..

Feel sad for Gaby , wish her dad understands her love for dance soon.

Sneha and Rathna thank you for the update 🤗

so what happend to Ester she is behaving like a puppet for AHM

does she has little brain - ok there is only one teaching position that doesn't mean she has to be mean to Stalin too - she didn't act like a teacher at all

i like the HM comment about people that he respect a person not their job
Rathna thanks for the update

Gaby has nice friends

Ester what a lady keep changing her mind

Alagan is a loose cannan and he is telling Stalin to count his days - now he is thinking Stalin after his seat what a imagination - i think Stalin derserves the  AHM chair - at least he earned

Well .. all kids.. when they sense their friend is in trouble.. they tend to share when they know one of them in problem. Nethu gaby friends so cute 😳

Easter 🤔 what is really wrong with her nu teriyalae. At times she seem ok and another time she is not ... grrr wonder what she is up to.