Shilpa Shinde is better than Debina

rameshjha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shilpa shinde as koel naryan is better than debina. Shilpa is very beautiful, tall and hot actress. According to me shilpa shinde acting is awesome and splendid. She is number one actress in Television.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh U Starting Comparing the Actresses Even in ur First post of IF πŸ˜‰, U Should Start with a Positive One, Dont U πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ??
Well i Agree Shilpa is a Very Graceful actress..a Perfect Combination of talent and Beauty and She is portraying the Character of Koel Really Well !!

But I really cant Compare Both the Actresses as both of them r Best at Their places and Giving their 100% !! 
Debina too is a far Versatile actress with amazing Expressions and Dialogue Dilevery, No one can be a Better Mayuri than her !! So Neither of the Two Can take the Place of other and their Comparison is Completely Pointless !!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with Varnita. Shilpa is a very beautiful and graceful actress, and she does complete justice to the role of Koel to the point that I cannot think of anyone else playing that role, but to compare her with Debina is meaningless. Chidiyaghar would not be the same without either Koel or Mayuri, because they give life to the show with their eccentric ways and adorable speeches, not to mention that they're the only females of the family so the show would be boring without them, lol!

I became a fan of Shilpa after Chidiyaghar, but to me both her and Debina are without comparison. So please do not turn this into a bashing topic. Moreover, comparing actors is against IF's code of conduct so if you continue with this, you will get reported.
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful replies by both of you...
i need not to say anything now...
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good Reply Varnita Di And Janaki Di I think
I don't need to say anything...
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello!  It is nice to see Shilpa praised - we all here like her very much too and how could anyone do better justice to role of Koel?  But please, yaar - no comparisons - it is not at all necessary!  Debina is so lovely in her role and Shilpa in hers, and too they complement each other so well!  So...we can applaud to both, or just speak of one if you wish to praise😊 isn't it?
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesom reply by you all...
shilpa is a good actress i agree vth u dear bt plss dnt cmpare debina and shilpa both are best in deir resceptive characters...if u think tat shilpa is better tan debina keep tat thought vth uu no need to post bc here many are debina fans such post will hurt dem ...hop u understand and think b4 u post
cuttie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you all said wat i want to sayπŸ˜ƒ...