Chellameh

CM July23-27 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Monday  23rd July 2012  Episode - 728

amma Chellamah episode upload Tuesday Morning - max Wed morningkuLLa paNNummaa.. 

Sorry for posting last monday's update today - totally forgot!!!

CM finishing Vadai's letter closing with an emotional blackmail.  We are leaving, and if CM does manage to find them, they would be dead.  CM runs around Pazhani town searching for her loosu husband Vadai and two lovely daughters.  She gets knocked down by a Kerala registered car.  Blood on the car's hood.  Vadai in a bus bound for Kerala with his two daughters - reel Otting in his mind - only scenes, no dialogues, about his Pazhani triads.  Art brings the phone to Black asking him to call Vadai, no news from them after they left town.

A mother and daughter duo (Mother is Shankarabharanam Rajalakshmi) at a jewellers.  SR wants the sales assistant to show her the necklace he had shown at 10.45 am.  The time now is 4 pm, the sales assistant is bugged, tells them so.  After some more mokkai, they decide to buy a few - for the daughter's wedding.  

Black calls Vadai who picks the phone after a long time.  Black asks about their well being, tells Art was very worried.  The idiot that he is Vadai barks into the phone saying no more of their sangaaththam.  Black looks at Art who is smiling and waiting to know about her brother's family.  Black tries to cover up.  Art tells him she knows that Vadai disconnected the phone sometime ago.  She says what we usually do, budhdhiya seruppaala adichikkaNum!!  Art tells Black never ever to call him, she too wouldn't.  If Vadai wants anything let him call.

The mother daughter duo get into the same bus.  The daughter leaves her black bag next to Vadai's.  (haiiyyo bag change, loveu, marriage - adakkashtamE) They have an argument about leaving the bag next to Vadai's.  Vadai trying to juggle between his daughters.  The mother daughter help him.  The mother asks Vadai about his wife.  He does not say anything.  The mother says that any child should have a mother.  Asks why his wife did not accompany him.  He says that he has no wife. adakkraadhaga... Mother pities.  Daughter shuts her up and asks for pardon to Vadai.  

Mother continues asking about Vadai's sondha ooru etc etc.  Tells their story, originally from Erode, moved to Kerala.  The next morning is the wedding of the daughter ina some temple in Kerala.  No relatives around, should do everything as a single lady.  Kerala la illaadha nagai kadaiyaa??  To each his own - all have a set of problems mouths the mother.  Very right - enga kashtam engaLukku unga kashtam ungaLukku aana unga kashtamum enga kashtam aagudhE inga...  Mother falls asleep, Vadai and daughter look vitting at each other and smiling.  SVK hospital at Pazhani has CM wired and masked.  A rich thatha sits outside...

thodarum..

Updates by

Updates by Selvi

Wednesday July 25,2012

The episode starts with Gayathri removes the garland  and tells she is not interested in this marriage as the groom and his mom is interested only on jewels and not on her. She explains that she can be thrown out as vazhavetti anytime if the jewels will be missed again. Her mom stops and scolds her not to stop the marriage. She pleads the groom and his mom to accept her daughter irrespective of her talks. Vadai watches all this. The groom is not interested to marry her and his mom throw all the jewels and leaves. Everyone on the spot has left. On seeing this Gayathri's mom shouts and beats her for stoping the marriage. She gets heart attack and falls down. Vadai shocked. Gayathri cries on seeing her mom's condition. Her mom blabbers that she is not blessed by god to see her daughter's marriage and cries who will marry her hereafter. Vadai comes forward and tells he will marry her. Gayathri shocked.

There CM gets consciousness in hospital and opens her eyes. Vadai goes and takes the thali and ties the knot. Gayathri is still in shock. Her mom thanks Vadai. In hospital the doctor and the oldman (who acted in many movies) who admitted CM comes and ask about her whereabouts. But CM not at all opening her mouth. The doctor tells if she doesn't speak they has to do some scan and identify the problem. He asks the oldman to be patient till CM speaks.

Amutha and Visa comes to temple and lighting lamp. Visa asks her to pray well. There two women identifies Amutha and talks ill about her. They asked Amutha whether she is been released or came by bail. She answers bail. Then they talk ill about her infront of her. Visa shouts back at them not to interfere in their family matters. She said her DIL is pure gold and she killed the manager not for making illegal love with Bell but for saving her Karpu. She scolds them somemore and asks Amutha to leave. Amutha recalls her MIL's supportive words and cries.

Screen Freezes...

Updates by Nithya

Thursday July 26th Updates

Puthu mappilai Vadai comes to his friends home with his new wife Gaya and MIL.. After a initial hesitation, friend's wife welcome them. Friend takes Vadai aside and thoo thuppufies him for cheating on his wife CM and marrying second time.. Vadai says don't talk about CM.. I don't want her anymore in my life.. That is the reason I walked off with kids.. Yes I feel bad about my kids .. I did not marry for pleasure.. I could not see Gaya's mom battling for life .. That is the reason I married her.. Friend does not accept.. He scolds Vadai some more and is afraid that the kids will be subjected to chithi kodumai.. Vadai stands Thiru thiru..

CM at the hospital, not talking.. Vishwanath is worried.. DR informs him that MRI scan and all other tests reports clearly suggest that CM is hale and healthy .. She is adamant and does not want to talk.. We cannot keep her here anymore.. Lets' call the police.. Vishy says Nope.. Let me try one last time and make her talk.. Looks like she is in distress which made her run on the road and hit against my car.. I will try once.. If I fail.. Lets take her to the psychiatrist .. If that too fails too we can opt to go to the police.. Dr agrees..

Vadai, Gaya, Gaya's mom and the kids in boat.. Gaya's friends tease her to have married a guy with kids..  missed some part here.. someone please fill up Back at Vadai's friends home, Bell calls Vadai.. Vadai yells at him and asks him not to call him again.. Bell tries to ask about CM.. Vadai says if required she will call you.. Don't dare to disturb me again.. He disconnects the call and decides nobody should be ever be able to trace my whereabouts.. He cuts the sim card into pieces.. Gaya notices this and calls Ennanga.. Vadai is stunned..

Thodarum

Updates by

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tuesday

ennamma chellamma promo ellam bayangarama irukku??
new character ellam kaatreenga?
end card podra maadhiri idea illaiya aatha??

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vadaiku second marriage  ah!!! This is a typical Radan/Radhika serial . hate this... I feel always in all Radhika's serials  her husband would have mutliple wives - yuck

Thanks for the wonderful update

Edited by ssmily_face - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Selvalakshmi!!! Really what is the need for second marriage for Vadai?  Radhika has become a boingie head!
serials2010 thumbnail
Oh no - Vadai marries again!!  That coward - should be shot, hopefully the second wife will do it on our behalf!!
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What is Vadai's problem?  Really he thinks he can get away from CM just be doing second marriage?  Omni pathi enna ninaichundu irukaar? 

Come on Radhika ji you can do better than the same old oosi pona uLutu pOna second marriage maavu right from Chithi days that you have been araichifying!!! Pleaaase!!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... oh no... again 2nd marriage? and his girl accept vadai as  roadside mappillai? yuck..so sick... this vadai is worst than sneha. 😡🤬 .. what next? the twins will grown up and fell in love with baddies... cm will save them ...   and new bride will be another villi..
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey all,
was away for the weekend. yet to watch fridays crap...God knows, with my luck, it could be vadais and new bride's second-first nights together.
and bingO...babies 3 and 4.

who chellams will abduct and raise as goody Mr.Shoes and these 2 with vadai and gayu will be baddie Ms.Rotten eggs..

there, i have given the updates for the next 2 years. idhu nadula, andha pottammaa, bell, amudha...etc.
thaangalaidaa saami.

mala
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you all for the update.

Enakkoru doubt - Vadaiku badila oru kizhatu Dosai jewels return panni , Gayuva kalyanam pannikarenu sonna would her mom accepted him ?Vazhipokkanai ellam pidichu vaazhkai thinai aakka mudiyuma without checking his background. Ponnu kazhuthila Vadai thali kattinavudan ammavoda nenju vali kaka oosh ? But  Should admit this new girl looks really pretty. CMku Vadai bore adichachu , adhan innoru bakri thalayila kattita.