The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

The Buddy Project - Archive Mansion: NO COMMENTS!

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

- A r c h i v e  M a n s i o n -

Hello Everyone ðŸ¤—

Here you will find all the important links, written and video updates, archive info as well as anything else related to 'The Buddy Project' and will essentially serve as a guide to the forum. This thread will be updated regularly so do check every now and then. Please do not post comments in this thread.

The Buddy Project Development Team

Channel Moderator Illyria
 Viewbie 
 Coolbie Mais, sweetshine, Roshini1494
 Videobie sonyfan28

T a b l e  o f  C o n t e  n t s

Section Rules
 post 1
 About the Show/Character Sketch/Summary
 post 2
 General/Important Links
 post 3
 Forum Activities
 post 4
 Appreciation Threads
 post 5
 Writers Corner/ Video Mixes
 post 6
 Off Screen Segments
 post 7

* Layout Credit : -Ravjot-

On Behalf of TBP Development Team.
- Aanchal

Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
 S e c t i o n  R u l e s

Hey guys!🤗

As you all know that The Buddy Project is going to have a very fun and exciting forum with lots of members joining in to discuss the show. And fortunately or unfortunately there will also be situations that crop up that'll need us the TBP Development Team members to step in. So before that, we'd love for you to take a quick read through with the rules. And no, they are not repetitive. Please have a read through and enjoy.

Development Team: As you all know the The Buddy Project Development Team consists of our Channel Moderator, minnu for now. Anyways, if you have any problem in the forum, any complaints, any suggestions regarding any thread, written update, video update etc, you can contact minnu. And she promise to reply back to your PMs as soon as she can. She are not mean, evil, heartless or any of that sort in general, she is easygoing and also here to make friends too.

Written and Video Updates: Written Updates and Video Updates will be provided by members who sign-up/volunteer to do them. It is requested that there be no topics asking for Written Updates/Video Updates because it could be that the Updaters live in a different time zone and update according to their time zone. Updaters put a lot of effort into their work and so it would be awesome if you guys could appreciate their work by posting a reply, and 'Liking' their updates.

New Members: TBP is a forum where New Members are always accepted, with open arms. If you are a new member/silent member, don't be afraid, open a topic and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear from you, what you think about the show, the characters, the members and even the forum! And remember, everyone is welcome.

Archive Mansion: All Important links are posted in the Archive Mansion, so if you ever need anything, just click on the Archive Mansion.

Helpdesk: Have a question? Need an answer? Post your question in the Helpdesk and you for sure will get a reply.

Posting Pictures: Posting pictures of episode caps, events prior to the starting of TBP is allowed as a seperate topic for comments and discussion.

Creations Gallery: Have creations? Siggies? Avis? Please post them in the Creations Gallery and get feedback and compliments from members.😉

Fan Fictions & Video Mixes: Creativity is always welcome. Are you a Fan-Fic writer? Or a VMixer, post your creations, stories and create your own little TBP  shops! But dont' forget, Always post the links to your VMs and FFs in the Media Gallery so your readers/viewers can keep a track of all the amazing fics you write or/and VMs you make.

Bashing: Bashing is NOT allowed. Nil. No. Nahin. No bashing. Constructive criticism is allowed. Saying "I dislike so and so because she is doing this ______" is fine, but calling the character names and picking on their physical characteristics. And DO NOT bash other members either. The forum is meant for discussions, not for hate or arguments. If someone doesn't agree with your opinions, it doesnt' mean you have a right to call them names and tell others to ignore them. Everyone has a right to opinion and if someone is saying something that is against the I-F CoC, REPORT them. Easy as that. PM the Dev Team or report them. That way, you don't get into trouble either. Remember that there's a very thin line that defines Bashing and Criticism. If you are still not sure and are hesitant, please ask the DT members.

Reporting Topics: If you come across a topic that goes against TBP Forum rules and I-F CoC, please report the topic by clicking on the   button or PM minnu. Do not reply back into the topic, because it may lead to arguments and fights. And if there are arguments happening, every member will be looked into, regardless of whether you were trying to do the right thing. The Dev Team will try their best to deal with it.

Warnings: Honestly, Warning Levels will be raised if it comes to that. Bashing will only get ONE FINAL Warning PM before the Warning Level is raised. I-F has a strict, no tolerance policy for bashing. We want everyone to feel happy, comfortable and safe.

Problems with the Dev Team: Have problems with the Dev Team? Well, then come us, please PM us and let us know! We DT members are not biased towards any fan group but that does not mean we aren't fans of the leads or any other characters in TBP. We have opinions too, about the show, and what improvements we might want to see in the show. But that does not make us biased. Once a problem is reported, it is the DT's worry and responsibility to deal with the problem, and just because someone is not aware of what is happening to the topics they reported, it does not mean that we are not doing anything to stop/help. If you have questions, and querries that you'd like us to answer, please PM us. We'd be happy to look into it.

Appreciation Threads: Yes, appreciation threads are allowed, but no bashing is allowed in those threads but please ask the DT permission before opening the threads. And the only condition we ask for in the threads is that an active member has to start the appreciation threads and collect all the needed, siggies, videos etc and member names of that Appreciation thread.

Language: Please try not to use the bad words and yes, we all know what those are. Using 'W*F, WTH, What the Fish, BS' is not allowed so please don't try to find a way around it. I-F and TBP is a forum where we have members of all ages come and to try to catch up on their favourite shows. No, it might not be members themselves but visitors who might feel discouraged from joining I-F after seeing the language used.

Birthday Threads & Congratulatory Posts: Birthday threads and Congratulatory posts are allowed to be posted in the TBP forum seeing if the member is a member of TBP forum. (Was that confusing or what?). Anyways, the Birthday Threads can be PMed to the Dev Team members, so they can sticky it in the forum for a while ONLY if there is room. Sometimes there might not be room for the Dev Team to add another sticky as it is mandatory for enough topics for discussion to be present on the front page of the forum.

Repeated Topics: If someone has already posted a topic which shares similar views to what you have to say, please do not create a whole new topic. Instead reply in the thread the other member created first. That way the forum will be neat and clean and there wont' be multiple topics floating around.

Promos: Yes, the promo's are allowed to be posted and discussed to the heart's content, but as before, if someone has already posted the promo, go back a few pages to see and make sure you are not posting the same promo.

We are not here to make your lives hard, we are just here to sort everything out and make The Buddy Project a clean forum for all it's visitors and members.

Writeup Credit : *Shifali*

On Behalf of minnu [Channel V CM]
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
 A b o u t  T h e  S h o w  &  C h a r a c t e r  S k e t c h

Season 1

Anirudh (Manav Gohil)

Anirudh, also known as "Junglee Jaitley" has a legendary reputation. As an ex-student that makes him the idol of many students. The stories of his famous pranks are still told to this day. Does the legend match the man? Time will tell. 

Ranveer (Kunal Kulbhushan Jaisingh)

The ladies love him. And why wouldn't they. He's the musician with his charming ways around the school. He does not like to get involved or commit to anything meaningful leading to him leave behind a lot of broken hearts. 

Juhi (Krishna Patel)

Pretty as a princess. She believes that she deserves the life of a princess. But her middle class parents can't give her that. She wants to be noticed by the media so she can become an actress/model. She's so caught up with her looks that she has never looked at whether she has any other abilities or not. Jaitley discovers that she's a genius and brilliant in academics. 

Piddhi (Nikhil Mehta)

The Wacko! He's always out there trying to top off his last big adventure or to match the legendary pranks of his hero, Junglee Jaitley. 

Kiya (Bharti Kumar)

The Diva. She hates living in the shadow of her famous elder sister. To seek everybody's attention, she has become something of a tantrum queen. But will the real Kiya please stand up?

KD (Fahad Ali)

The Bad Boy. He has own set of morals and his own way of going about getting what he wants. Is he all bad? Ofcourse not! Will his journey lead him to redemption or to the dark side? 

Bobby (Cheshta Bhagat)

Tomboy, short-tempered and quite a fighter. She wants to be in the football team and whack the boys. She plays way rough than any of the boys. She dances like a boy. Jaitley helps her find her feminine side. 

Samar (Jatin Sharma)

Say hello to Nawab Saab. He carries himself with royal arrogance. He is suave, sophisticated and elegant. But he has a dark secret which he is looking to hide from everyone at Royal Academy. 

Panchi (Palak Jain)

Sweet, bubbly and full of life. She is comfortable with being plump & likes to eat. Panchi is everybody's best friend and quick to smile and laugh. But is she hiding how she really feels? 

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
 G e n e r a l  a n d  I m p o r t a n t  L i n k s

Story So Far  

Rules

All Signatures/Avis to be posted here.

All pictures related to the show/cast to be posted here.

Post your queries here.

All Written/Video updates will be posted here.

Please introduce yourself here

Updates Volunteering Sheet

Chit - Chat Corner

Cast

Fahad's Birthday

Kunal's Birthday

Jodi Names

Rank/TRP

Members Count

Promotions
Edited by SilentPromises - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail