Posted: 11 years ago
Hola,
Hows everyone??😆
So finally the Forum is open and along with that the show for which we all were waiting with bated breaths😃. Yes, The Buddy Project, a new Channel [V] flick at the 6 pm Slot is finally on air. I guess a Welcome post is always needed😳 and thus thought of making one. Channel [V] has very recently converted itself into a full fledged GEC and many of us,am sure would be viewers/ex-viewers of other shows on Channel [V] like Dil Dosti Dance, Suvreen Guggal, Gumrah, Humse Hai Life etc.

The Buddy Project, Sounds Strange ain't it🤔, its about eight 11-graders, with different personalities and attitudes coming together and exploring a journey of Love, Friendship, Joy, Trust and a lot more😆. For all this they have got a Mentor who is no less than a perfectionist in all senses. A journey of 8 students and One teacher, It would be interesting to see who tames whom😆. As of now am expecting a lot from this show. Cast looks amazing, Manav Gohil as Junglee Jaitley😆 looks Dashing and has got an Up to Mark personality for that. All the prosepctive couples of the show seems to have settled well down the throats.Nonethless the Show looks Promising and has infused a breath of Fresh air from the cliched small town girl dramas.

With that note, i'll shut up for now and as i said Welcome all the TBPians🤗, Lets Enjoy this pleasant journey😛

Cheers to Everyone😎

Love
Aarti😊
Edited by kajen - 11 years ago
aarti 🤗

gosh ...forum is open ...

buddy project is kickass 😳

just love all d charctors ..dey r just awesumm...!!

kd is super hawttt ☺️ gosh..! evryone has der own charm 😃

lets turn ..into d world of buddy project..! lets start d journey 😃

cheers 😊
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
Congo everyone! 🥳 Keep rocking the forum!  😉Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago
Aarti! 🤗

Res 😆

It's TBP at last that steals the audience 😍 
Everything is unique and different and glad to be on the forum. 

Uhm have nothing else to say :P
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Haahaha I also edited in the mean time and its so lovely to see familiar faces here :D

And I hope the Res game takes some rest here :P
Hello everyone 🤗

*reserved* 
Aarti, mines is gonna take some time to unres 😆 Got other stuff to do 🤣
Originally posted by kajen

Haahaha I also edited in the mean time and its so lovely to see familiar faces here :D

And I hope the Res game takes some rest here :P

yes see u can see ur PDA partner 🤣
nd mera unres done 😆😳
Hahahaha Aaartiii Bhartiii 🤣hahahaha Jhappias 🤗🤗

YAYYY finally the show started and i'm in LOOOVEEE wid it hahaha❤️
every character is unique and awsum and the whole storyline each of them having prob wid each other and den coming together all becoz of Prof.Anirudh woaahhh cnt wait to see more of their fun and masti 😉😆

And the Best part was in the end hahaha Prof. Anirudh as Junglee Jaitley😲 hahaa dere's sumthing fishy in the past😆 hehehe this is such a rocking show😳

And aahhh i cnt stop going gaga over KD damn he is soo hot nd cuteee hahaha☺️😆

YAY FORUM IS OPEN <3
aur meri Aarti ka topic bhi <3