TBP Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by Arshaholic

can any give d youtube link for d valentines special episodes plz????

Here
Hey, why are the TRP's of Channel V shows nt available in the IF article.. Where can I get the TRP of THE BUDDY PROJECT??
Originally posted by ddking

Hey, why are the TRP's of Channel V shows nt available in the IF article.. Where can I get the TRP of THE BUDDY PROJECT??

Because Channel V does not put their TRP's in public... It's only sometimes that they get leaked.
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Because Channel V does not put their TRP's in public... It's only sometimes that they get leaked.

Can you tell me if you know the TRP in 2013?
Originally posted by ddking

Can you tell me if you know the TRP in 2013?

Sorry, i do not... Only the writers/producers and the Channel know... I will see if I can find out =)
We have heard though that TBP is at top on Channel V shows. Not sure how true that is but just what a lot of us have heard..
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Go to Minus or imgur and upload the pictures there then copy the urls and post them in pictures gallery here! :P

[ I M G] URL [ / I M G] without the spaces (=

hey really sorry @babydoll to trouble u again , but the image is not posting , can u tell exactly how to post the url i mean where should i place the URL , bit confused😕
^Paste the Url in the post [ I M G ] URL HERE [ / I M G ] Without the spaces (=

Can any1 tell me how to post a testimonial? Am only able to type not post a pic... :)

Sorry, posted d same question two times... 😳

Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago