plz give me the rahi AT link

here u go dear πŸ˜Š

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i am new to India Forums and i joined cuz i am a huge fan of TBP (like my username says :P)Can someone plz upload the background music of all tbp characters on yt..? Especially KD and jj's cuz they are the best by far :) and can someone also upload the song 'we are like this' which came in the first episode..? Thank you! 😊
mishti21 thumbnail
hi everyone , m not a regular viewer of TBP , but try to catch it in tit bits. so all the students have junglee as their inspiration , jaitley is junglee na? wat abt students do they know about jaitley being  junglee? n yes yesterday jailtey said junglee did some mistakes , wats d mystery is it revealed?
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mishti21

hi everyone , m not a regular viewer of TBP , but try to catch it in tit bits. so all the students have junglee as their inspiration , jaitley is junglee na? wat abt students do they know about jaitley being  junglee? n yes yesterday jailtey said junglee did some mistakes , wats d mystery is it revealed?

jaitley is Junglee but students do not know that yet. And the mystery isn't revealed to viewers either. We are all waiting eagerly to find out too ;)
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey havent been able to watch THIS WEEK's episodes becoz of midterms ofcourse...so can someone update me for this week..

the last i watched was the party: 1) piddi mixed something in banga's drink and same for vats 2) ranvir's gf introduced to panchi and brought her as panchi's cousin to the party..

so please anything from there till yesterday..in detail.. thankyou
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: gohil1

Hey havent been able to watch THIS WEEK's episodes becoz of midterms ofcourse...so can someone update me for this week..

the last i watched was the party: 1) piddi mixed something in banga's drink and same for vats 2) ranvir's gf introduced to panchi and brought her as panchi's cousin to the party..

so please anything from there till yesterday..in detail.. thankyou

Hey! Check the WUs in the Archive Gallery! All the episodes are listed chronologically so you can read/watch any episode that you missed!

Link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3110543
Edited by Mais - 11 years ago
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm...i made a gif and i want to use it as a siggy like i have seen many other people doπŸ‘...can someone tell me how do i do that...helf will be appreciated..thank you!!😊
soumyak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone plz upload the background music of all tbp characters on yt..? Especially KD and jj's cuz they are the best by far :) and can someone also upload the song 'we are like this' which came in the first episode..? Thank you! 😊