Posted: 11 years ago
Oh so the LONG WAITED FORUMS in finally here !!! πŸ₯³

okay first of all i must the START was BANG ON

The Beginning!! Underwater Title Track !!  😲 😲 😎  Man That was SERIOUSLY GREAT START INDEED!!! The mere Title Track took showed the heights of creativesness!!  πŸ‘πŸΌreally that was AM-AZING indeed πŸ‘

And then there its started with KD on his Jog GOSH 😍shud i mention i was literaly drooling over him ?? ☺️ And Kia!! πŸ˜›haye haye kya batao !!! she was is just like Star up the sky trying to say the rest  I CAN SHINE BRIGHT TOO!! ⭐️ GIMME A CHANCE ATLEAST!! πŸ₯±but she wants to cover up her soft little mashmellow heart with the Bitch Atiitude not to get HURTED!!  πŸ˜” awww me in love with her πŸ€— P.S : i dint like her Mother !! i hate those RICH CAREFREE MOM's  [ no offence ! ] 🀒

and then the sweetheart Panchi !!
πŸ€—awww the two things comes to my mind wen seeing her is SWEET AND CUTE !! 😳😳she has done few of the shows as supporting character but THIS ONE WILL BE BIG BOOST FOR HER CAREER for sure!! πŸ‘πŸΌShe proved to b the CUTEST GIRL !! 😳and sweeet too..😍 with her acting skills!!! How Caring is the next thing wich can flop on one's head seeing her !! ❀️and not to forget GREAT FRIEND INDEED!!😎

Panchi's friend reminds me of ... of .. array who else THE CHARMER RANVEER !!! 😍okay lemme confess first IM HAVING A BIG CRUSH ON HIM ALREADY !!! ☺️☺️😍
acc to his character he is Cool Hawt Hunk of college eh ?? ☺️oh well how nicely he carried the plot!! πŸ‘and his friendly talks !! omgee😍😍

FATTO and RANVEER [ can anyone temme what does panchi call him ?
πŸ€” i kinda dint get it ! ] the SWEETEST PAIR !! best friends!! ❀️
array pyaar ka pehla step DOSTI HAI !! 🀣[ Salutes SRK ☺️]

Needless to say KD and Kia brings sparks together.. their small Locker scene hit my heart !!! awww!!!
πŸ˜›'iska bracelet antim samskaar nhi karoge ??' hahahaha!!!! πŸ˜†

MISSION BANGA!!

hahahahahha the name BANGA Cracked me up
🀣🀣 Banga ne Panga leka bahut badi galti kardi

and the whole 3 [ +1 ] mission was COOL AWSUM !!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
how i wish i cud do it to my princi !!!!  😍
i need to hire these cast to kickass my princi too !! 😳🀣
seriously needed!! 🀣🀣

the Piddi and KD talk was cool !! the first thing i ROFLing on their talk was wen KD recieved the call he directly blurted 'BAK' LOL!! 🀣 he is way too arrogant wid a golden heart !!! isnt he ? 😳

okay so PIDDI is the crackpot of TBP πŸ˜†

JUNGLEE

oh ur soo evry welcomed !!!

LOL the way PIDDI was doing pooja of 'Junglee' was hilarious!! i wondered then why was he doing it ?? πŸ€”i still dint get it ! πŸ˜•

nd the Poster of Banga reminded me of Tarey Zameen Par! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Facilities

the ONE AND ONLY facility of the college/school wich made me dream on was ROYAL RADIO STATION !!
😍😍

gosh dont u all wish to have it in ur clg too ?? or do u all have it in ur clg/school ??

pls do share ur views on it..

ALL IN ALL THE BANG ON START !!!
πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
Res :P

Edit: I have nothing to say but perfect analysis and the BEST FIRST EPISODE EVER 😎
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
res

Didnt watch epoi yet dek ke comment ayega yaha  pe

Nams tera post pad ke nah mujhe epi dekne ki aur interest bad rahi hai.
Gal superb post.
me fida over it.

Edited by asmaju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...anshu...

awesome post

thankx 😳
Nonu...is what Panchi calls Ranveer...

Nonu ...:S I mean kis reference mein ...still dont know..:P

On e good thing is they dotn have some Gav ki gori  bholi bhali girl coming to Royal Academy...All characters are from Mumbai only ...

How ever here also 2 love stories seems to be established on same formula...One on Friendship and other on Hate just like other serials :P 

KD and Kiya's back story seems to be interesting...:)

Will definately look forward to this show...

yup i also wondered abt nonu...i guess they hav been frnds all dre lyf so spcl names fr each other
Nice post. Seriously kia n kd's chemistry jst bang on. I love ranveer n panchi's frnshp vry much.
finally...
the forum is here...
 its superb...
bang on... :)
Oh yeah !! it was definetely worth the wait πŸ˜ƒ ! i mean seriously bang on !!
i fell in love with KD and Kiya  β€οΈ! Eeepss !! KD is damn HOT ☺️ πŸ˜ !! i tou definetely have a crush on him !! and ranveer was damn CUTE 😍 !!  2 HOTTIES together !! haye haye haye !! πŸ˜ˆ
and kiya !! really fell in love with her !! β€οΈ
and the tomboyish girl is ma fav ! couldn't really catch her name πŸ˜”
and PIDDI !! hahahaha !! πŸ€£ the name itself cracks me up πŸ€£

i guess panchi calls ranveer nono or something like that πŸ˜•

well i will defo love this show πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜Ž great post nams πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kapoor.Riya

Nonu...is what Panchi calls Ranveer...

Nonu ...:S I mean kis reference mein ...still dont know..:P

On e good thing is they dotn have some Gav ki gori  bholi bhali girl coming to Royal Academy...All characters are from Mumbai only ...

How ever here also 2 love stories seems to be established on same formula...One on Friendship and other on Hate just like other serials :P 

KD and Kiya's back story seems to be interesting...:)

Will definately look forward to this show...

nonu ?? wow !! yeah thanks 😳 😳

girl u read my mind !!! exactly !! gav ki gori here! this makes characters look fresh and realistic.. unlike other two shows [no offence]

yeah may b.. but both friendship and hatred turning towards love is fun to watch 😍

yeah i knw KD and Kia already soundsss very interesting .. ☺️

me tooo looking forward 😳