Posted: 11 years ago

Today the curtains were raised up and Finally TBP made an entrance in the competitive Tellywood to woo the audiences with its Fresh Storyline and Amazing Screenplay. Nonethless the show is already a hit among many of the Channel [V] viewers but what am here to talk about is something quite different (LOL)

So i guess we all have heard that First Impression is the Last impression and when we watch a show for the first time, the first thing we all notice is its Title song. Title song is something which defines a show and makes the audiences connect to the show with its distinct traits. I guess most of the a title track leaves an everlasting impression and makes us understand what the show is About.๐Ÿ˜Š

TBP's Title track is something i guess am already in love with๐Ÿ˜ณ, its one of the most brilliant Title shots ever, its an underwater shot track with charcters roaming under water and showing their best side๐Ÿ˜†, from an errect guitar playing guy to the going with the free flow of water girl everything seems so beautiful and perfectly set๐Ÿ‘.  At one side Jaitley si balancing a ball on his palm beneath the water level whereas on the other we see guys on cycles flowing effortlessly like a fish. A ransack of pictures for one and a red widely spread skirt for other, everything seems to create a perfect free flowing effect on the viewer. Its something very new and has not been used by any other shows as of now and yet its spectacular. I seriously love the idea of kicking a football under water๐Ÿ˜† or even playing golf would solve the purpose๐Ÿ˜‰.

I guess you all can see How much am swooning over the Title track. I am amazed by such type of creativity and with the angles it has been shot, its like a perfect pictureseque sceneray for me. Mesmerizing and joyful is how i rate it.

What's your Take๐Ÿ˜ณ?
Res aagain ๐Ÿ˜†

Finally editing. You're simply right Aarti. The title track is one to love. As other things in the show, it's really unique. Have never seen a TT  with underwater theme. Great thinking by producers!!
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Fabulously Show Title Track...

This is the First Time Ever such Title Track has been pictures on Indian Televesion ...

Thumbs Up..!!!  
You just said it all. My mouth was wide open when I saw the opening sequence. Because I could not BELIEVE such awesome and hatke style would be adapted on Indian television. No vocals, it was just the music and the visual shot. Everything was under water. All the actors were in their characters. Innocence to naughtiness to sheer experience, it was superbly portrayed by all.

Must say, the last shot of Anirudh in the water hitting the ball with the golf stick made me go complete cuckoo over it. I could see some steam in that water (or was it just my eyes that could not handle that hotness).

Eeepsss...! TBP is a literal love at first sight! <3
i loved the underwater sequence it was awesome...but the title song was what i didnt like much
ekdum hatke!!

and you described it to the T! I thoroughly enjoyed the track! And like they say first impressions make lasting ones...
jab shuruat hi dhamaaka tha...i am so eager to see what's waiting for us!
Originally posted by -Mais-

You just said it all. My mouth was wide open when I saw the opening sequence. Because I could not BELIEVE such awesome and hatke style would be adapted on Indian television. No vocals, it was just the music and the visual shot. Everything was under water. All the actors were in their characters. Innocence to naughtiness to sheer experience, it was superbly portrayed by all.

Must say, the last shot of Anirudh in the water hitting the ball with the golf stick made me go complete cuckoo over it. I could see some steam in that water (or was it just my eyes that could not handle that hotness).

Eeepsss...! TBP is a literal love at first sight! <3
I literally Had my mouth falling to the floor when i saw the title track, I mean Man it needs great investement of Time, creativity, efforts and not to forget money to do such a out of the box thing. No wonder everyone is swooning over the same. Its a must watch track, shot at perfect angles and with such swift detailing, it certainly gives that ever so smooth and free feeling of Youth and its ever so evident demand for freedom.
And as u said its actually a Love at sight ๐Ÿ˜ณ
it one of the FAB title tracks i've evr heard or seen actually ๐Ÿ˜†
the underwater shot is pretty cool wid characters roaming around evrything is kickass !
Originally posted by ...anshu...

i loved the underwater sequence it was awesome...but the title song was what i didnt like much
I can understand its something more of a visual treat๐Ÿ˜›, I think they'll be introducing different Tunes/tracks/songs in the show itself.
i kinda missed the title track !! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜”
but when i watched the episode it was love at first sight ! ๐Ÿ˜†
i mean srsly first impression is the last impression and they tou definetely made an impression !! ๐Ÿ‘
i especially loved KD โค๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ and his killer attitude ๐Ÿ˜Ž
lovely post Aarti ๐Ÿค—