~*PSH 23rd July WU Cat & Mouse game *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Gonna watch the epi now, will come back with my comments ðŸ˜‰
Till then , Reserved ðŸ˜³
Edited- ohh this Reva chakkar is makes me go  ,when will they gonna bring out the truth n when will sugni gonna gets to know, hate this hit n miss , how long r they gonna drag this🥱
And ohhh G again started to prove her self with out much evidence, she never learns

I loved the sarting scene n adi vicky convo once sugni left, vicky sure knows to turn the table😳 poor adi was like caught cheating even though he was more hyper in the previous episode wanting to know what the truth about RM😆😆

On a lighter note, when the tray fell down n T cups went in to pieces , i felt vicky's heart too would have broken in to pieces na, thinking " ohhh not Adi too, kya ye sab log reva reva bolke gumthe pirthe" ( pardon my hindi😳)  n isnt any bell rings on sugni's head, that 1st her mom n then Dhanuma n now Adi asking or talking about RM😕

Thanks for the express PHS WU ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Azy- - 11 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarathi for teh quick update./
kim93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tanks for update!!! Can't wait to watch!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Arti very interesting episode and now Nandish Sadhu will replace Anuj Sachdeva so maybe we can expect some better acting ðŸ˜‰ from the character Aditya
daffodil81 thumbnail

chal hope so and varun doesnt look like mama of nandish but maybe like elder bro.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the detail update Arti

Now I wish Gulabiya was still in that bag cause she still not applying common sense when it comes to dealing with this situation. Why will Vikram do something to her now when he could've done it a long time ago not when Sugni living in his haveli and doesn't believe anything she says against Vikram.

Precap: I'm just shaking my head like Gulabiya please don't do it cause what you have isn't enough proof and that is going to put further distance again with Sugni
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aarathi Mama can be young also
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I feel like Gulabia will die somehow and will take a promise from Adi to save Sugni from Vikram...and will tell him Sugni is now his responsibility
Thanks For The Update Aarthi