WU *23th July 2012* ll Sia is all alone again ll

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Well guys seriously the episode was dissapointing one 🤔

Recap: Vishal tries 2 convince kabir 2 include saloni n him in kabir's plan.Sia arranges a party for all her friends in Raghav's land.saloni tells kabir that he alone can't complete his mission so she'll help him..kabir challenges saloni 2 prove him that she is worthy 2 help him.

Everyone exept samma n gurmeet are in Raghav land.ambar n aakash have their eyes on the cake but sia stops them from eating it.Juno tells sia that she has arranged everything so well she can be an event manager.Gauti says if she becomes event manager who's gonna be boxer.Sia tells him nobody will talk about boxing today.Gauti then tells her to cut the cake as evryone's hungry.Sia tells them to wait till samma n gurmeet arrive as she had promised them 2 start the party after they come.Then she goes to call them.

On the way she meets kabir who tries 2 irrritate her.she tries to keep her calm n tell him that she's very happy 2day so doesn't want 2 ruin her mood by talking 2 him.kabir is like I can see u are very happy.she tells her to keep smilling n All the best.sia is confused why he said all the best.she turns n asks him but he tells her not to talk to him as her mood wil be ruined.

Gurmeet n samma are sitting in the library n completing their assignment.Sia asks samma to come fast so that the party can start.Samma acts like she is very busy completing the assignment.samma tells her that its not like if she is free so evry1 is free.sia asks gurmeet to come along but he says he'll come wid samma only.sia tells her she'll wait till they come.samma gives a "whateva" expression.

Sia goes back to raghav land where everyone has already started the music  n are enjoying dancing.sia switches off the music.evrone is like its fine not 2 cut the cake but atleast they can hav some dance till the time samma n gurmeet come.sia says party will not start till they come.they keep waiting for them for hours n hours.

Its 6:30 n gurmeet tells samma that we should go now as its too late but samma says she's reading something n anyways she's not interested 2 go there n continues reading.

Evryone gets tired of waiting and forces sia to cut the cake otherwise they r leaving.sia asks them to wait for a while.juno tells sia that if they were interested in coming they would hav come long time back.sia tells them that she'll go to call them again.

Gurmeet again tells samma 2 go for the party.finally she agrees but she tells him they'll just go n come back soon coz she doesn't wanna waste her time on useless things.she gets up but saloni comes n asks samma to help her in studies.samma tells her 2 do on her own.saloni convinces her by saying dat evn though they r nt friends anymore but they know each other from childhood so she can help her.samma agrees 2 help her but gurmeet tells her that sia must be waiting for them.samma tells him that sia can wait a little more n she'll help saloni.

Sia comes down crying n meets kabir.he asks her why she's crying maybe his all the best didn't work.sia asks him if he has done all this.kabir is like its ur party they r your friends wht has I gotta do wid it.he asks sia why she didn't invite him.she can listen 2 him inside gym but can't make him friend outside.Then he tells sia 2 leave.

Sia sees samma talking happily wid saloni n asks her what is all this ?evryone's waiting for them its so late.samma tells her that they were abt 2 leave when sally came so she stayed to help her.sia holds samma's hand n tells her to come.samma becomes furious n starts shouting.he asks sia to behave n now she's not interested in coming 2 her party.wht does she consider herself to be ?she's some heroine or wht that everyone revolves around her.gurmeet strictly tells samma to say sorry n its no way 2 behave.samma is like wow sia ! evn my boyfriend is supporting you.sia says that she didn't come 2 get anyone's support n she leaves.samma shouts evn more n tells her 2 go away.

Sia goes back n tells everyone wht happened.evryone is disappointed dat they were waiting for them n sia had a fight wid them.They all says that they had work 2 do but still they came n sia is giving iimportance 2 dose who didn't came.They all leave in anger.

Sia is left alone n she's crying covering her face with her hands.Then she's surprised 2 see kabir there eating the cake.sia asks him 2 get out of the place.he's like is tis place some mandir of her's n raghav's incomplete love story ?sia gets angry n shouts at him 2 get out.he tries 2 irritate her more by talking abt her n raghav.finally he says he'll leave but says it's a pity dat there's no one 2 eat the cake sia tells him 2 take the cake n go but out of anger she smears the cake onto his face.

Precap:kabir's angrily holds sia n pushes her towards the wall n gives her dirty looks.

Thanks for the update Greeshu!

Never in my life before I have felt so frustrated because of a HHL epi!!!
Originally posted by sakura_bb

Thanks for the update Greeshu!

Never in my life before I have felt so frustrated because of a HHL epi!!!
welcome dear🤗
same here i just wanna...🤬
Thank you for your commitment and all the effort that you put in. 

Hugs

🤗...