•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I can officially declare the first epi was absolute awesomeness...

Each person has a story...each one of them an aspect which reflects a quality in all ppl our age!

List of first impressions:
1. Ranveer Shergill: 
Mr. money bags--> KD takes a dig at him about his dad's money
-->later he tells pidi that he'll pay for the mental asylum treatment
Mr. Casanova-->he knows the girls love him and he loves that
He clearly has a solid friendship with Panchi..She can call mr cool dude nonu and still get away with it(well almost)

2. KD:
The lean mean machine--> He doesn't take nonsense from anybody...
Mr.Gangsta--> A reference to his dads ways was made more than once in the epi!
Yet he stopped to help that fisherwoman...A case of a coconut in human form?

3. Kiya:
The poor rich girl--> She craves her moms attention and doesn't get it which clearly upsets her!
It was also interesting how she was the only one who didn't entire tamasha coz it ruined her moment!

4. Panchi:
Miss goody two shoes-->be it trying to stop ranveer from executing his plan to getting worried when she realised he might get into trouble to having issues with throwing eggs she's the good girl in the class...or miss fattu like her nonu called her!

5. Piddi:
What do I say about Mr. Enthu...right from the word go he was extremely excited about the plan..and ended it with a bang(literally)

6.Babita(bobby): 
Miss tom boy--> be it wanting a girls football team or wanting to throw eggs like the guys she clearly believes in women's emancipation...

7. Samar Pratap Singh:
He's the loyal side-kick I suppose...I couldn't grasp much from what was shown today...hopefully i'll get to edit this later!

Who do you relate to the most(god I sound like an advertisement):
1. the flirt
2. the brooding types
3. the diva
4. the no breaking rules types
5. the zingy types
6. the feminist
7. the loyal friend

EDITED: I  can relate to 4. Panchi..meri bhi bahut phatti hai jab kuch aisa kaam karna ho tou! and main bhi secretly weight conscious hoon!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago
oh and ranveer is extremely passionate about his radio show...that is another interesting thing:)
i seriously loved d epi..it was amazing first impression was just whole cast is superb
1. the flirt:ranbeer
2. the brooding types:k d
3. the diva:kiya
4. the no breaking rules types:panchi

Originally posted by viratmanvi

i seriously loved d epi..it was amazing first impression was just whole cast is superb
1. the flirt:ranbeer
2. the brooding types:k d
3. the diva:kiya
4. the no breaking rules types:panchi

I'd put them in the same order as I'd described in my post😛

so who are you the most similar to in real life?
fab post! You summarized everyone so well from the first epi! :D Though I don't relate to anyone but I do admire Panchi's sweet nature a LOT! I seriously admire people like Panchi in real life because I am not like that at ALL! Kiya the basic pampered tantrum queen. Meh, don't like such characters much. Have to see her depth. Bobby is nice. She is a good friend, evident from when she was with Panchi encouraging her to throw the egg.

Brooding types have their own charm but this man has a heart of gold! It's clear that people don't like him for this background. He has the perfect qualities of a leader. Ranveer gives the vibes of, be nice with me then I'm all chilled. Mess with me then wait for "reaction". The sweet playboy! I thought I won't like Samar but whoa! He came off as a surprise. He is one good Nawab Saad. Piddi tou Piddi hai bhai! The chota packet, bara dhamaka! :D

All in all, the personalities are distinct and its clear. But their joint chemistry is ROCKING! They sure are the rockers or as I like to call them, "The Royal Gang".
Originally posted by -Mais-

fab post! You summarized everyone so well from the first epi! :D Though I don't relate to anyone but I do admire Panchi's sweet nature a LOT! I seriously admire people like Panchi in real life because I am not like that at ALL! Kiya the basic pampered tantrum queen. Meh, don't like such characters much. Have to see her depth. Bobby is nice. She is a good friend, evident from when she was with Panchi encouraging her to throw the egg.

Brooding types have their own charm but this man has a heart of gold! It's clear that people don't like him for this background. He has the perfect qualities of a leader. Ranveer gives the vibes of, be nice with me then I'm all chilled. Mess with me then wait for "reaction". The sweet playboy! I thought I won't like Samar but whoa! He came off as a surprise. He is one good Nawab Saad. Piddi tou Piddi hai bhai! The chota packet, bara dhamaka! :D

All in all, the personalities are distinct and its clear. But their joint chemistry is ROCKING! They sure are the rockers or as I like to call them, "The Royal Gang".

I loved what you had to say...and the royal gang is sooo apt!
don't copyright it nahin tou I'll have to pay heavy duty royalty!
If you check my post I just edited it to add ki I relate to panchi a lot...Hopefully I'll also get someone like Ranveer soon!
:)
croock croock! good to see you here Madam ðŸ¤—

Wow dear! Yo've analyzed the episode so well! :D
Good analysis dude!
Royal gang is so apt!
waiting for 8th student!
I M LIKE 5 and 6 and yeah u r amazing at analysing