The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Ranveer and KD! Face Off already :D

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Who enjoyed their face off?! I just watched the episode :P  Honestly saying, I LOVED the face-off. The way they kept on replying back to each other's comments. For a second, I prayed that my mom doesn't come in the room 🀣 

Hats off to the writer's team. They've given such amazing dialogues to both of them. Each one passed was a treat to watch :D

Uhm... I don't know what else to say :$

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL at your " For a second, I prayed that my mom doesn't come in the room πŸ€£ " 

Sorry to break it to you, but mom actually saw that when I was watch it lol :p πŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I was trying hard not to laugh out loud when watching their scenes!🀣 Those two were amazing
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

ROFL at your " For a second, I prayed that my mom doesn't come in the room πŸ€£ " 

Sorry to break it to you, but mom actually saw that when I was watch it lol :p πŸ˜†

Monu- ROFL! Well, you didn't tell me when you were watching 😳🀣 

Shifu-RIGHT! 
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Monu- ROFL! Well, you didn't tell me when you were watching 😳🀣 

Well, I definitely watched it before you, cause i remember reading somewhere in this forum u telling "I will go try to work my YT so that I can watch the epi" to some one, long after I watched it. If i had known u had not yet watch it, I would have yelled for you.
Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ME ME ME!! i loved it!! 
Especially KD 's dialouge 'Tere chaddi se leke tere ladikyon tak sab tere baap ka hain'...Something like that!!! hahaha
-Araina- thumbnail
Monu- 🀣 Yea I did say that somewhere... Oh well, tomorrow we can watch together πŸ˜†

-Piyu: That's exactly where I prayed mom doesn't come in 🀣 🀣
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Monu- 🀣 Yea I did say that somewhere... Oh well, tomorrow we can watch together πŸ˜†

-Piyu: That's exactly where I prayed mom doesn't come in 🀣 🀣

Sure, tom then I guess. and Khush, how ironic that the scene that u prayed mom wouln't bust you in on, she watched that exact one, sitting beside me. lol :p  Though she didn't said anything. I think my lappy volume was over taken by bro's tv volume. Or, may be she simply decided to ignore it and enjoy her khichdi πŸ˜†
snowflake. thumbnail
I KD's hand wala gesture, like calling someone forcibly β˜ΊοΈ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their tashan was awesome. Full on paisa vasool entertainment. Loved it to the core.