Posted: 11 years ago
'kay let me make an angry post 🀣 

What in the world is wrong with VP? Is this a way to discipline students? Especially when it's OUR generation and when the students are already 'junglee' types 🀣 NO WAYS! I hated what he did with the two boys and that poor girl! 

I mean come on. Being harsh with them isn't going to make them accept it. They're only going to revolt back. And might I add, I loved their revolt strategy 🀣 Kya dimmag hai in sab ka. Okay back to VP... ARGH! Bichare ka phone.. poor guy's guitar! And the love poem book. 

Didn't anyone tell him that such things are more closer to girls and boys our age. (By our, I mean the teens) πŸ˜› Anyway, the principal is back in tomorrow's action. 

Do we see Bangla being thrown out and Anirudh coming in instead πŸ˜‰ 

Ps: loved loved loved Anirudh the Junglee's Entry. haha the way VP got scared thinking the real Junglee was back 🀣 
🀣He reminded me of like Mohabbatein, where they wanted to strictly discipline everyone for even 3 Idiots but it won't work out that way.
🀣 True. The hero has made it's entry to save the day. Only confusion here... Junglee used to be the villainy type hero as Bangla is so scared of him 🀣
I swear,aise punishment se koi faayda nahi hota.The more you try to straighten them up like that,the more crooked they become! πŸ€£

And yes like shifali said,it did remind me of mohabbatien! πŸ˜ƒ 

he reminded me of a Teacher in our school in grade 11 ! who we all made sure was kicked out in less thn a month 🀣 
True. The more crooked they go disha πŸ˜› 

Yup. Vahi bhi starting mai all strictness and couldn't help but think back to that moment. 
@manal : πŸ€£ within a month?! πŸ˜ƒ you gotta teach us some tricks!humaare bhi kaam aayenge! 🀣 
Originally posted by ..Manal..

he reminded me of a Teacher in our school in grade 11 ! who we all made sure was kicked out in less thn a month 🀣 

When you're involved, we all can bet you guys did some really horrible things to that guy 🀣 But yes, it's getting nowadays where adults just like to make teens work like robots and nothing more. 
@khushi : im an adult πŸ˜³
I still remember 🀣 ! u see i was in a british school n all teachers were either arabs or british 🀣 ! but in grade 9 ! they got us an indian Teacher for Science 🀣 ! she had this weird accent ! but we ignored 🀣 ! it was JUST the 1st day of her 🀣 ! n we decided to ask her name 🀣 !! so 1 of my crazy friends went to her 🀣 asked her name 🀣 ! n in return SHE THREW THE White Board Duster on HER 🀣 !! that is when the whole class n this teacher war started 🀣 ! n we made sure she was out ! 🀣 ! cuz But guys did some hell evil things to her 🀣 ! she was VP ka sister i guess 🀣