The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

What will make Ranveer realize he loves Panchi?

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
I just had a wicked thought.

What will make Ranveer realize he loves Panchi? We have seen other shows who follow the same 'Friends to lovers' track, which is like a given.

But what will make Ranveer realize he's in love with Panchi?

Will it be the comfort he shares with her?
Will it be the fact that she might find someone else and will stop calling him 'Nonu' after which he'll realize no matter how much he dislikes and is embarrassed by that name, that is what makes him him?
Or will it just be one heart to heart talk she has with him after he breaks up with a girl whom he thought he loved?

There are different scenarios. You pick one and share :D

I personally like my second scene where she stops calling him 'Nonu' and he begins to realize what a 'nonu' he is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

res.. lemme read the topic :P

Im gonna go more for the first option... 
2nd one would be horrible... Seeing Panchi love someone else :P But yes.. he could realize it then.. WOuld be a cute confession scenario.
3rd option is not possible in a sense as we all already know how Ranveer is... Having a fling with every girl in the HS 🀣 

And of course, he said today everyone dies on him... everyone but her. So Im sure he'll realize that their friendship is more than friends when he starts understanding that she is his friend cuz of inner him and not the personality everyone dies for πŸ˜† Or something like that if you understand? It's like I know what I wanna say but don't have the correct words to say it. πŸ˜³
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Omg! Thats fast! I mean, its just been one episode! Gyaaahhh! I dont care! I am certified crazy over them!

From the options, the second one seems plausible. But i also think that it would be Panchi who would fall for Ranveer first. I mean, only best friend in males that too for a long time? Girls fall first generally. Or it could be, she confesses first and he is all taken aback at first and rejects her. Then, when she has moved on he realizes his mistake...?

Sigh...i so wish "Nonu" thing plays a huge part in them! <3
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Omg! Thats fast! I mean, its just been one episode! Gyaaahhh! I dont care! I am certified crazy over them!

From the options, the second one seems plausible. But i also think that it would be Panchi who would fall for Ranveer first. I mean, only best friend in males that too for a long time? Girls fall first generally. Or it could be, she confesses first and he is all taken aback at first and rejects her. Then, when she has moved on he realizes his mistake...?

Sigh...i so wish "Nonu" thing plays a huge part in them! <3

I want Ranveer to fall in love first 😳 It's normal for a girl to fall and guy ignoring saying it's just friend. Would like to see something hatke here 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Mais:

🀣Sorry. But once you go dreamy over a couple, you want em together. Ranveer/Panchi situation mirrors my situation with my crush at the moment so yeah.😳

I know that Panchi will fall in love first but I think she'll get heartbroken cuz Ranveer won't think that way and then when Ranveer falls in love, Panchi will be with someone else, even if it's for the show and I do think that Nonu and Moti will play a huge part. It better.☺️
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

res.. lemme read the topic :P

Im gonna go more for the first option... 
2nd one would be horrible... Seeing Panchi love someone else :P But yes.. he could realize it then.. WOuld be a cute confession scenario.
3rd option is not possible in a sense as we all already know how Ranveer is... Having a fling with every girl in the HS 🀣 

And of course, he said today everyone dies on him... everyone but her. So Im sure he'll realize that their friendship is more than friends when he starts understanding that she is his friend cuz of inner him and not the personality everyone dies for πŸ˜† Or something like that if you understand? It's like I know what I wanna say but don't have the correct words to say it. πŸ˜³

Awe! It's okay Khushi! I just want Nonu to play a HUGE part in their love story. Kinda.
-Araina- thumbnail
Haha I understand.I do too but I hate it when things to triple triangle turn πŸ˜› Simple love story is what I fall for a lot of times [LOl]
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Khushi - oh, that would be a massive treat to watch! Playboy falling for his best friend! And he plays a guitar? I can already imagine dreamy song sequences...

Shifu - oh hell! I DONT CARE! Told you na, certified crazy over them! This feeds me and makes me fall for em more! So if anything, i am thankful for such discussions.

Wow, situation with a crush eh? In Sha Allah you will get through it with all happiness! :D

OMFGHWSGWSY! NONU IS SO EFFIN' ADORABLE THAT IT SHOULD BE GIVEN THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER AWARD!!! Gaaah! This Nonu thing better not end soon! I want her to always call him Nonu! Hayyeee...! NONU AUR USKI MOTI!!!!!!?! *dead*
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
@ Khushi: Me too but like sometimes it's necessary to get the right feel but then again, it all depends on the Creatives and the Director and how they decide to showcase it
-Araina- thumbnail
Haha yes... And Im sure.. however they play it, it'll be good enough. At least I hope so.. πŸ€”

@Maisy- A player and singer no? 😍