The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Fun Discussion: Share your School Pranks/Masti ;]

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
So Guys ! as we Saw the 1st epi ! DHAMAKA Start !! with PUNGI bhajing of the teacher 🤣 ! 
and Im sure 🤣 none of our saints here 🤣 ! how about have a Fun ! ROFLing discussion until tomorrow's epi 🤣 !! 

So Lets share some crazy Pranks we did in school 😉 ! i have many 🤣 cuz i was hardly INSIDE the class 🤣 

So lets Start with me 🤣 ! 
I won't call this a PRANK ! PRANK 🤣 ! but a CRAZY thing that i will NEVER forget 🤣 ! when in Grade 9 🤣 ! my fat History Teacher ! cuz of laughing in the class, told me to NOT GO for break 🤣 as u staying for detention ! n i openly Challenged him Saying I SWEAR ! wait for the bell ring ! n I will be the 1st 1 running out from here n u won't Stop me 🤣 ! ! bell Rang 🤣 ! n Iactually ran 🤣 ! hahahha I DIDN'T in my Wide dreams thought Motu will be Running after him 🤣 I made the Guy run up down 🤣 !! next thing u see ! my BFF said Go bk to him or else u will be on report again 🤣 ! i go up n see the poor guy sitting on the stairs Tired 🤣 !! he saw me n Dragged me in the room 🤣 and kameena made me his slave for 2 whole days 🤣 !! 

this was 1 of my school memories i would not forget ! n even on my prom this year 🤣 this teacher said I will forget everything u did all these years 🤣 but not tht u made me Run around the school 🤣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
🤣OMG. I don't ever think I had a funny teacher incident. I liked all my teachers, some better then others but still.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res!
wait let me remember all of them!
loads of them to tell!
1. In fourth grade when my teacher raised her hand to beat me i hold her hand and twisted it badly that she couldn't use it for whole week!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that kamini was to beat me for someone else's fault...

2. Then in fifth grade the geek of our class was such a pain to us. we all were not prepared for test and he was! he was like i-will-remind-mam-of-test. I was fed up with him so when he went out for lunch i took  his bag and hid it in some other class... teacher ko pata bhi nae chala it was me!

3. in my eight grade we all friends made plan to bunk skul and party at my house... some prici ka chamcha told him about it so he came to my house to check! and my mother asked me to prepare coffe for him and and i mixed medi for bad stomach in it. voh teen din tak skul nae aaya!

baaki sab kal! abhi mujhe sona hai!
Edited by aditi061 - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

🤣OMG. I don't ever think I had a funny teacher incident. I liked all my teachers, some better then others but still.

I can go on and on with my school life 🤣 cuz the only year i was serious in studies n Forgot the meaning of fun Was Grade 12 🤣 which was few months bk 🤣 cuz I was like FISH ! all these yrs I DIDN'T study 🤣 now its high time i should be serious 🤣 

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Im the goody good getting others in trouble 🤣 🤣 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi061

res!
wait let me remember all of them!
loads of them to tell!
1. In fourth grade when my teacher raised her hand to beat me i hold her hand and twisted it badly that she couldn't use it for whole week!🤣 that kamini was to beat me for someone else's fault...

2. Then in fifth grade the geek of our class was such a pain to us. we all were not prepared for test and he was! he was like i-will-remind-mam-of-test. I was fed up with him so when he went out for lunch i took  his bag and hid it in some other class... teacher ko pata bhi nae chala it was me!

3. in my eight grade we all friends made plan to bunk skul and party at my house... some prici ka chamcha told him about it so he came to my house to check! and my mother asked me to prepare coffe for him and and i mixed medi for bad stomach in it. voh teen din tak skul nae aaya!

baaki sab kal! abhi mujhe sona hai!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 omg the 1st 1 🤣 ! for 5th class i only remmeber 1 thing i did  🤣 was replace my teachers chair with a broken chair  🤣 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Im the goody good getting others in trouble 🤣 🤣 

🤣 🤣 🤣 n i was always the 1 in trouble  🤣 my dad still taunts me for my behavior in school  🤣 that he had to ignore school calls cuz of me  🤣
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

🤣 🤣 🤣 n i was always the 1 in trouble  🤣 my dad still taunts me for my behavior in school  🤣 that he had to ignore school calls cuz of me  🤣

🤣 🤣 Dunno if I should come on your side for once 🤣 Poor uncle! You were way off on the crazy side 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
I swear i tried changing but won't lie ! had the attitude problem ! n also ROFL i never controlled my anger n mouth 🤣 isiliye 🤣 

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't chang.,,... Pankster havether own identiy and repo... Don't spoil it