The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

'Tu kareena jaise dikhti hain na isliye..'

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Tbpians,

OMG this scene was Damn cute!!! My fav πŸ˜³
awww loved the way KD says 'Tu kareena jaise dikhti hain na isliye...' Hehehe!! 
Awww n that Million dollar smile sent me straight to the heaven!!! 
GOd this guy is soo adorable n Hawt !! I hope we get see this side of KD more often.. !! 
First epi rocked.I think they showed..every single thing which a viewer needs to connect to the show..Intros, Real side of characters, Their problems, Backgrounds, Cute fights, Funny scenes everything in one epi...n Yeah How can i forget ...
THAT AMAZINGLY FABULOUS UNDERWATER TITLE TRACK..AHHH !!! πŸ˜² 
I would like to applaud for the TBP team for such BANG ON first episode!! πŸ‘ No overacting, no over the top scenes... everything was just PERFECT!!! πŸ˜³ 
Btw which is ur fav scene from today episode?

- piyu πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res!!

Abb mai kya bolu? :P

Pehle toh sig 😍 I LOVED that short scene!! Tu kareena jaisi dikhti hai 🀣 Love KD! There's def. more the KD than what's at surface. Waiting to see all that!!

And damn right. They didn't waste time on exaggeration and got straight to point. That's what has made this the best 1st episode ever to be tele-casted πŸ˜›
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol me to luving dis scene..πŸ˜† my fav scene was tai tai phis lol..πŸ˜† and locker room..☺️
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Firstly, I LOVE your post!

Secondly, yep! I loved this scene too! He's like every girls dream come true just because he knows what the right thing to say is and when. He can charm his way into anything!
This content was originally posted by: Abshu_Arsha

Lol me to luving dis scene..πŸ˜† my fav scene was tai tai phis lol..πŸ˜† and locker room..☺️

haha yeah n that poster was so funny!! Mar di bechare VP ki🀣
AHHH that is my second Fav scene
 KD & Kiya...they share sizzling chemistry!! β˜ΊοΈ
This content was originally posted by: *Shifali*

Firstly, I LOVE your post!

Secondly, yep! I loved this scene too! He's like every girls dream come true just because he knows what the right thing to say is and when. He can charm his way into anything!

Aww thank u !! πŸ˜³
yeah totally yaar ..if only the Royal academy could see this KD & yeah Kiya too β€οΈ 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He has a heart of gold, thats an understatement! He is just someone with such a pure heart that its hard to find someone like him! A literal coconut. From the outside he is so rough tough, kaam se kaam rakhne wala types. From the inside he is truly a prince charming! Seriously, loved the way both of the shades of his character were shown in the first epi.

My fav scene tou was my Nonu and his Moti ka scene. Haila! They are sooo cute!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i never liked bitchy Diva like Kiya but in dis show im loving her as Diva coz she's begin pair wiv Hawtt, Rude, Arrogant and Sweet guy KD  

Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..first.rain..

res!!

Abb mai kya bolu? :P

Pehle toh sig 😍 I LOVED that short scene!! Tu kareena jaisi dikhti hai 🀣 Love KD! There's def. more the KD than what's at surface. Waiting to see all that!!

And damn right. They didn't waste time on exaggeration and got straight to point. That's what has made this the best 1st episode ever to be tele-casted πŸ˜›

Khushi ...😳 Aww glad u like the siggy !!
yeah iam sure theres more to KD... !! 
hes is a sweetheart n so kind . can't wait till we get to see more of KD.
And i want him to smile more...damn his smile is infectious!! <3
Yeah the best first epi ever telecasted. πŸ‘

This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

He has a heart of gold, thats an understatement! He is just someone with such a pure heart that its hard to find someone like him! A literal coconut. From the outside he is so rough tough, kaam se kaam rakhne wala types. From the inside he is truly a prince charming! Seriously, loved the way both of the shades of his character were shown in the first epi.

My fav scene tou was my Nonu and his Moti ka scene. Haila! They are sooo cute!

OMG u explained it so well!! I totally agree with u!! His real side is so damn beautiful. 
Oh i loved that nonu scene too!! they look like a couple already!! ...hahah i loved whole episode!! This is the first tym iam loving both the lead couples. Impossible ko possible kar diya!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago