sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought of doing the topic right after i finished watching the epi but Nonu and his Moti craze got into me and i almost broke my bed with all my jumping! Cant help it! :p

ok! Back to business! This has to do with the KD/Kiya locker room scene. So, Kiya walked into the locker room being all the attitude queen she is and walked straight to her locker which is beneath KD's. Just then, KD slams the door of his locker because she was being impatient and cutting in the line.

So, that scene was oozing hotness! They were close, she was caged and he was caging her. Her tone was demanding but he was all cool. Throughout the whol scene, i couldn help but notice that pure hatred was only from Kiya's side. Her words, her words, her body language - she wanted to burn KD alive. Whereas KD wasnt all that hating towards her. Unlike the KD/Ranveer scene where they were throwing daggers at each other and the hatred was equal on both sides. Here, KD wasnt even amused with her antics. He was just playing along. And i think he deliberately brought up that "say please" condition because he was damn sure she wont say it. I cant seem to say it accurately but there was this look in his eye that he knew her inside out. That made the scene all the more hot for me!

My conclusion? There is more to them which meets the eye. She hates him and shows it and he plays along with her hatred. There is no bruised ego or hurt pride from his side but just a knowing that she is all words. She wont actually do anything. Like he treats her like his personal pet. And she doesnt know it...

Or is it just me? Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You described this scene so awesomely! It was all just perfect amount of emotions and one can connect to their inner side. The tiger and the tigress both aamne saamne and still they manage to keep themselves controlled. No ego in the way or anything and that's again what makes it unique <3
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!! I loved ur post!!! Yeah i also noticed that KD doesn't have that level of hatred which Kiya has for KD. lol now that u say i really think he loves to play with her hahaha. I loved today's scene. Chemistry was super hawt <3
Once again...Great post!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Khushi - awww! Thanks dear! I am ready to bet on it with them there is more. The tigress was there the tiger wasnt the tiger here. He seemed like a ring master. He can control her, oh yeah he can. Not much, not now but in near future i can see it. He affects her, not in the sensuous kinda way, and she hates it. Its like she cant help it. He replies her venom with a cool look and she is maddened more by it!

Dayum! They are fun to analyze! :D
sourmisery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 100littledevils

OMG !!! I loved ur post!!! Yeah i also noticed that KD doesn't have that level of hatred which Kiya has for KD. lol now that u say i really think he loves to play with her hahaha. I loved today's scene. Chemistry was super hawt <3

Once again...Great post!!

thank you so much! Glad to know that i wasnt the only one. Throughout the whole scene only one thought was ringing in my head, "he's playing! He's playing! And she is being played!" and yeah, their chemistry is HOT! Eagerly waiting for more scenes! :D
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah i noticed that.

is a because he respects girls or he knows her well?
-Araina- thumbnail
At this point, I think he respects girls... Cuz remember in the egg part of the plan, he said no to girls.. maybe he didn't want to get them in trouble but Bobby thought he was discriminating?
sourmisery thumbnail
Agreed with Khushi. I also thinks that he respects the girls and doesnt want to get them in trouble. But with Kiya, I think its because he knows her.
snowflake. thumbnail
I sense some serious discussion going on here 😆
Bracelet scene 😍
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anchal - i have reserved my jumping crazy acts for Nonu and his Moti only. KD and Kiya are fun to analyze!

Oh the scene! It was sooo awesome how she intentionally broke off her bracelet two mins after she said it was her fav! KD can control her, literally!