•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
The title says it all... There's just too much to the characters of both of them. 

KD- The sweet guy underneath the fake craze over money money and only money. Clearly seen with the short scene of him helping the bai with machli ki tori. And his attitude, what can be said about that 😍 

Kiya- Parents caring only about her sister really hurts her. Did anyone see the tear escaping her eyes and she hid it while putting on her sun-glasses? Im sure you all did πŸ˜ƒ She's not the normal kind of Diva's. Already a soft side hidden. 

So yes, Im waiting for the evolution of these two characters as well along with others <3
Res...
Unres...
True said khushi...
Seeing them i have a feeling that these two r gonna b the most complicated characters.Edited by aditi061 - 11 years ago
Theres more to them than meets the eye. Their scene today was so worth analyzing! And I did! I am sure, things will only get better and hotter for them in the future! :D
i loved the fact that dey showed Kiya's soft side 2day and thats why i cnt hate her even if she does or says anyfink bad to anyone.
Maisy- I read 😳 And have to say, you analyzed it greatly!!

Rima- yes... Can't dislike her for being the Diva. The soft side showing already helps us make a judgment. 
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
One is our own chulbul pandey πŸ˜† and other the diva with lot of hidden pain. Their character has made a solid impact from their first scene only. A lot of intrigue quotient is attached to them. I'm sure their story and the evolution of character would be one hell of a roller coaster ride. Tying my seat belt for it. Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
Their characters are damn interesting!!
dey both r surely gonna SET D SCREEN  ON FIRE β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ ..!

each passing episode ..we can see dem getting HOTTER ..nd intersting ..!😍
i simply love der charachter sketch kiya is not a typical diva she is soft from inside n kd i loved his attitude cant wait to see dem more
They are going to burn the screen and i will rip my hair out waiting for them they are too gud