July 23 - Written Update

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL how can someone with a percentile of 91 make fun of the other one ?
Ugh, anyway thank you very very much for your efforts !
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for d update anchal. It was shockng. Dat fathr was really annoying.
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When the father talked about searching a good guy and getting her married, i was like what? She said she loves that guy, she isnt in a hurry to marry otherwise. There is a way of putting forward your opinion. And then i was glad to hear the same from Karan😳
Parents really need to understand their children and the situation and deal with patience.
boyuancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: magical.Arjuhi

When the father talked about searching a good guy and getting her married, i was like what? She said she loves that guy, she isnt in a hurry to marry otherwise. There is a way of putting forward your opinion. And then i was glad to hear the same from Karan😳
Parents really need to understand their children and the situation and deal with patience.

But think of in this way: the father said that the guy (the rocker - Vishal? I'm sorry, I suck with names... 😭) is unemployed. Now, how can he be sure that his daughter will be safe with the guy; the fact that he will fulfill her needs and demands?
Putting all the love aside, you have to think it out rationally. But as Karan said, he shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that he will marry her off with someone else. He could have met the guy, explained the situation, and if it still didn't work out, he could have done what needed to be done.

magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^i know obviously i understand that, what i meant is that was not the solution, the way he put it. Like Karan said, parents should'nt impose their opinions on children but make them understand.
veds_6791 thumbnail
It was really a shocking episode..
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx...it reaally was a shockin epi..
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Aanchal.