Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Why is the forum so dead?

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Greetings πŸ˜Š

I haven't been following the show from start. Took a look at a couple of episodes and realized it's not that bad. Kinda started to watch it because of Lakshmi-Kishan. They're so cute πŸ˜³

But why is there so much sannata here? Why no discussions? Do we need to promote the show like all the other shows do? 

Edited by Absolem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because ,the show is not intresting ,no romance nothing just funyy annoying alaxmi lol but yaa its borin idkkk
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i m recently hooked to dis show and i just love the humorous streak the show has its not that usual mills and boons story humour intact i think the real fun wud start when laxmi gets married to kishanπŸ˜ƒ
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the show, but sorry to say it's very boring πŸ₯±  Hope it improves with the marriage.   I am not sure how long this show will run, it has a very weak plot .
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nijagurlrock

Because ,the show is not intresting ,no romance nothing just funyy annoying alaxmi lol but yaa its borin idkkk

dnt compare it with other show...till now its light hearted comedy...enjy it...
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Just watched the show, but sorry to say it's very boring πŸ₯±  Hope it improves with the marriage.   I am not sure how long this show will run, it has a very weak plot .

well dear its just light comedy show...how come u say tht show is boring without watching it...i watch n enjy this show...
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand what part of the show is boring. It's barely been a month since the show started, so it's too early to judge. 
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fear not derling...I Ij Here πŸ˜†
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes we need to promote it