isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!!! I have just watched the epi..and have to say that LOVED it!! What a dhaansuu entry of TBP!! The title track was so beautiful and then the entry of all the leads...simply amazing...each and every scene gave more details about the characters and situation of the school...I'm loving KD and Ranveer already ☺️ Both are superb and interesting in their own ways! And then their revenge 🤣 Gosh...it was damn funny and worth watching!!!

I'm definitely sticking to this show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you. The start has been fantastic. And each character has made an imapct in whatever screen time they got. And what to sa about Ranveer or KD . Their tashan was the full on paisa wasool moment of the show. All the character are colourful and spunky. I would like to also mention about the dialogue writer. They were really awesome.
P.S - Intro song was really awesome. 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ur also here 
so which couple do u like the most?
im in love wiv hawwt couple KD and Kiya  

isnat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

hey ur also here 

so which couple do u like the most?
im in love wiv hawwt couple KD and Kiya  

for now i like both of the couples...but I guess im in love with KD-Kiya lil bit more 😉
isnat thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Completely agree with you. The start has been fantastic. And each character has made an imapct in whatever screen time they got. And what to sa about Ranveer or KD . Their tashan was the full on paisa wasool moment of the show. All the character are colourful and spunky. I would like to also mention about the dialogue writer. They were really awesome.
P.S - Intro song was really awesome. 

yeah how can I forget that tashan..a killer one ;) and yupp..the writer is doing a great job...dialogues are meaningful and also funny 😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: isnat

for now i like both of the couples...but I guess im in love with KD-Kiya lil bit more 😉

i need more time to see Ranveer and Panchi's chemistry so for now its KD and Kiya for me.
they will set my screen on fire😳😆
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeup, the first episode itself was fantastic and superb. Can't wait to see what more is in store :D
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see u here Zinu!!!
I agree this show is also good yaar...I m the intro was amazing!!!
Can't wait for more!!!
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Zinu, glad to see u here🤗
sujana9 thumbnail
ONE EPISODE ..WAS REALLY WELL WRITTEN ..ND MEANIGFULL..EACH CHARCTOR HAS ITS OWN charm ...already in love wid ALL..!

kd/ranveer r HAWTT FAV ☺️☺️

SO LOOKING FAWORD TO D SHOW

title song OFFICALLY IN LOVE WID IT ...!!😳