Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh! I am astounded😲, Literally my mouth has actually taken this O shape😆, I mean one day down the line and we have already reached 3 pages👏👏. Man! This show is gonna be one big Hit😳, Seriously i can't believe just in a matter of hours, so many people have joined and have made topics and are commenting so as to keep the forum alive. That's one helluva of a start for any show.

Bravo to all those who are commenting and discussing here and making the forum an active one already. Lets keep up the good work guys. Let's aim for Top 10 😆.

Gooo TBPians😳
Edited by kajen - 11 years ago
i think we will be at top 10 if Chaskar meter is here but its not  

Originally posted by Rimzy93

i think we will be at top 10 if Chaskar meter is here but its not  

It'll come re 😆..dheere dheere...😳 That cute sad face smiley is already making me sad😆
Originally posted by kajen

It'll come re 😆..dheere dheere...😳 That cute sad face smiley is already making me sad😆

😆

OMG and this is the moment when i go nuts, where do u people get such cute smileys...aaahhh mummy mujhe bhi chahiye :P Edited by kajen - 11 years ago
hahahahha aarti lelo na :P :P

haan btw no CM yet
Originally posted by kajen

OMG and this is the moment where i go nuts, where do u people get such cute smileys...aaahhh mummy mujhe bhi chahiye :P
i had downloaded a smiley software or sumfink and its call somefink wiv B 😆 i cnt find da software now but da smileys cums up in my net pages😉
hey guys m new to dis forum i loved buddy project first epi n gonna watch regularly
Well if maintain the charismatic start of the first episode then I'm sure this show is gonna rock the ranking system in few days only.
Originally posted by marauder

Well if maintain the charismatic start of the first episode then I'm sure this show is gonna rock the ranking system in few days only.
Yes😆, hope they live upto all of ours expectation, i somehow can't swallow the fact that all of us are actually agreeing on something😆