Chidiya Ghar

Debina rank is 44

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohhh God not again! Asa debi di ke saat kyun hota hai !? Her ranking position went down... Kaha 19 or kaha 44... Ufff I'm fed up now... I won't be posting as I will be in India after 4 days.. Maybe this will be my last post until I come frm India... Till then try your hands to bring Debina in her position...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m expecting this Fall Actually !!
Competition between celebs is really Tough Now a Days and there was no article for Debina last Week !!

But i m Surprised why She is Not Tagged in the Recent Article of Ramayan, EVeryone is Tagged except her !! IF is actually Doing Partiality 
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last Time she was having a article but this time she doesn't have any...
But still we should be happy that she is still in top 50 not in top 60 or 70...
But hope next time her rank goes up...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Right now I'm not at all affected by ranking because my mood is already down due to this new Ramayan coming on Zee. I was waiting so long for Zee to air Imagine's Ramayan and instead they are doing this!

@Varnita,
Debina was not tagged because she was not mentioned in the article. Had her name been in the article, then she would have been tagged. Anyway, IF did not write that article. They got it from tellychakkar word for word, so it's not like they purposely left Debina out. Only Gurmeet was mentioned from Imagine's Ramayan.
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think if u cmpare  te comments in her profile ts rank for debina is justified...anyway we try to brng her up next week
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Varnita,
Debina was not tagged because she was not mentioned in the article. Had her name been in the article, then she would have been tagged. Anyway, IF did not write that article. They got it from tellychakkar word for word, so it's not like they purposely left Debina out. Only Gurmeet was mentioned from Imagine's Ramayan.

Whatever, SHe SHould be Mentioned Everywhere weather it is Tellychakkar or IF being as Important as Gurmeet in 2008 Ramayan !! I Hate Madia When It Mentions the Names of only famous Faces and Ignore Others 😡, If it is not Partiality then What ?
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
@Varnita Di - Your right she too was a part of Ramayan 
and she was sita and this role is very important...
They should have mention her name...
Princy360 thumbnail
Dont worry guys I'll do something..
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Dont worry guys I'll do something..

What Please Tell Me...😃
Princy360 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AshleyAngelena

What Please Tell Me...😃

PM nadii - one of the mods, she will tagged Debina name... Go to Debina blog page you will find Nadii in her fan club.. 

Tell her that please could you tagg Debina in that article as she portrayed Sita in ramayan but her name is not in the list.. and one more thing.. You know today TRP article.. Chidyaa ghar was mention but it wasn't tagged .. So say that as well to tagged chidyaa ghar.. 

Thnx

Bye