Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

ATTN: Jyoti going Inactive for a Week

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Peeps,
I m here just to Inform, Read Carefully

Our CM (jyoti06) is going 'Inactive' for a week (6 days), from 27th July to 1st August, so there will be a delay in the Closing of the topics/Sticking few other important topics. So,if there are any issues popping up in the forum, it can be PM'ed to me anytime.

Any doubts, queries regarding ANY matter can be PM'ed to me, do not hesitate. Answers to PM's sent to Jyoti will be late as she isn't here for these few days.

Also, most importantly; a New Rule for these few days, if any topic pops up and needs to be closed. I will be posting a comment which will read "Topic to be Closed" After that i do not accept any discussion or any comments on them. Those violating this rule will be dealt with later.

Take Care,
Parvarrish Dev. Team
-Ridz and Jyo

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ridzzi thanks a lot for the note 🤗...I m sure members will co-operate with u and there wont b much issues in these 6 days 😳

Really sorry for the inconvenience , but any pending issues , I will come back and sort it 😃...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jyo will be back either tomorrow or day after ðŸ˜›  We'll see her online tomo or day after. ðŸ˜ƒ Then If there are any requests or doubts, they can be PM'ed to her/posted here. 😳

-Ridz
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago