TV9 - Palak accepts Aarti as her mother

Posted: 11 years ago
There There Peepz...you've read it right! Palak finally calls Aarti "Mamma!"

It shows Palak entering with the trophy, and the host says "Palak has brought happiness into the family by coming first in the competition and not just that, she asked her dad yash to buy a gift for Aarti Mamma."
and you see a sceen where palak is telling yash to promise her that he will buy a gift for mamma. seeing this aarti is extremely touched and all teary eyed.
and then you see a scene where the assistant director is helping palak out with her dialogues πŸ˜†
and the host says "where on one side we have palak winning the competition on the other hand we see Aarti and Yash coming closer"

Gurmeet interview: Aarti has done a lot for the kids and yash can see this. Everyone in the house can see that Aarti is a very mature one, and she does get praised for that."

and then we see some off screen masti, where we have aarti watching palak and payal dance. Ansh usual in his masti mode

haha Gurmeet dancing in between his shots 🀣 (seems like he is totally into jhalak) Gurmeet and Palak dancing together. palak shows her steps of kathak that she is learning.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PjMNDthYYQ&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ oh, they make such a lovely tv family β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈEdited by villager00 - 11 years ago
This is one of the cutest segments I saw 😲😲..loved their off-screen masti .. GC practicing steps and also teaching to Palak and then KS cutely slapping Ansh for his masti .. awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... with kids around on sets , I can see its a big picnic for them 😳...

I noticed Aarti got hurt on her hand ...not sure if its KS or Aarti who got hurt on her hand ..it was bandaged na πŸ˜•...

Chalo from GC ka interview , it seems no major misunderstanding ..all will b fine πŸ˜ƒ...only Ansh looked a bit sad .. so lets see
Thanks for sharing sanju 

That scene where Kratika slapped ansh & twisted his ears was ...shocking for a sec then I realized Divyam must be a badmash..and the sportive guy he is ..he did not even react πŸ€£ Roz kitna mar khata hoga.. I am curious to what he said about palak ki Kratz mock thappad him ...Oh man he is one chaalu badmaash 

And poor Guru every free second practicing his dance moves..seems like some classical theme coming up.
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Thanks for sharing sanju 

That scene where Kratika slapped ansh & twisted his ears was ...shocking for a sec then I realized Divyam must be a badmash..and the sportive guy he is ..he did not even react πŸ€£ Roz kitna mar khata hoga.. I am curious to what he said about palak ki Kratz mock thappad him ...Oh man he is one chaalu badmaash 

And poor Guru every free second practicing his dance moves..seems like some classical theme coming up.
@Bold : He proved he is afterall Yash ji ka beta .. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...hidden shaitan πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by jyoti06

This is one of the cutest segments I saw 😲😲..loved their off-screen masti .. GC practicing steps and also teaching to Palak and then KS cutely slapping Ansh for his masti .. awww 😳... with kids around on sets , I can see its a big picnic for them 😳...

I noticed Aarti got hurt on her hand ...not sure if its KS or Aarti who got hurt on her hand ..it was bandaged na πŸ˜•...

Chalo from GC ka interview , it seems no major misunderstanding ..all will b fine πŸ˜ƒ...only Ansh looked a bit sad .. so lets see
i rlly hope it's aarti that got hurt,coz it looked like a handkerchief that was wrapped around...would luv to have a scene where yash is bandaging Aarti😳
Finally!!!Thank you so much for sharing.
Originally posted by KinSanj

We r so blood thirsty πŸ˜† .. we always want Aarti to get hurt or injured so that Yash can put bandage or  take care of her πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

We r so blood thirsty πŸ˜† .. we always want Aarti to get hurt or injured so that Yash can put bandage or  take care of her πŸ˜†
hahahah...so true! coz that's when we can finally see yash's soft side towards Aarti😳