"Tum Aaliya Gujral Ki sister ho"

Posted: 11 years ago

My heart went out to Kiya today...How many younger siblings live their lives in the shadows of their more successful brother or sister! And if that wasn't sufficient the continuous pressure to match up or better them is always present! Plus the slight(or in some cases obvious) biasedness of the parents adds to the misery!

We haven't been introduced to Kiya's dad but for her sake I hope he's more chilled out than her mom!

Kia is not liked by anyone...Bobby clearly stated the pleasure she got by throwing anda tamaatars at her! And as a person she's generally condescending to everyone around...be it the girl in the washroom or KD!

Is this her mechanism of self defence? Does her rudeness stem from the effort to not get emotionally attached so as not to get further hurt!

Am glad TBP showed the effect such parents have on the kids!

Cheers:)
Edited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago
and I'm glad my 1000th post was on this forum...yayyy:)
I'm pretty sure Kiya is pretending to be happy - go -lucky but deep inside she's broken </3 I loved how she took the KD's handkerchief and later threw it on the ground to maintain her i dont give a damn image! 
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

I'm pretty sure Kiya is pretending to be happy - go -lucky but deep inside she's broken </3 I loved how she took the KD's handkerchief and later threw it on the ground to maintain her i dont give a damn image! 

aaj humein kisne darshan diye...main tou dhanya ho gayiπŸ˜›

That's a similarity between her and KD...KD also pretends to be rough n tough but andar se he's such a softie! the way he helped that fisherwoman was so sweet!

I think both of them will help the other get in touch with their softer sides and then realise they are special...am dreaming just thinking about it!
roz darshan milenge abse β˜ΊοΈ
true true jee, KD is like a nut..hard outside..soft inside πŸ˜›
True... It hurts when people refuse to recognize because of what you are and instead looking up to you because of someone else.. And parent's support for the sad child is always rare... Im sure Kiya will toughen up though :)
First of all a very well written post. But there's a slight error, it's Kiya nor Riya. Do correct that.

As for the character. True, it's a very unpleasant feeling having to live under a sibling who us more successful than you. I feel bad for Kiya. Again, to add to the misery she doesn't have single soul that she can call a friend. Poor thing.!

Yesterday KD stole the show for me. And today it was Kiya's turn. :)

And yes, it is good to see that the show is focusing on such things.
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

True... It hurts when people refuse to recognize because of what you are and instead looking up to you because of someone else.. And parent's support for the sad child is always rare... Im sure Kiya will toughen up though :)

I hope it's KD support which helps her toughen up!
😳
Originally posted by Srishti_SwaRon

First of all a very well written post. But there's a slight error, it's Kiya nor Riya. Do correct that.

As for the character. True, it's a very unpleasant feeling having to live under a sibling who us more successful than you. I feel bad for Kiya. Again, to add to the misery she doesn't have single soul that she can call a friend. Poor thing.!

Yesterday KD stole the show for me. And today it was Kiya's turn. :)

And yes, it is good to see that the show is focusing on such things.

thanks ya...I am horrible with names! can't even pass it off as a typo!!πŸ˜›

I think Junglee will recognize that she has issues and help her deal with it!
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

I hope it's KD support which helps her toughen up!
😳

that would be a treat of scenes to watch! πŸ˜³