Lord Bramha = Lord Vishnu = Mahadev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone is Eagerly Waiting For 3 August...
well i have Heard about a Scene...

At Marriage's Mandap Pandit ji Asks mahadev...About his father's name... mahadev's Confused...n Says His name is Lord Bramha...

den pandit Ji Again asks what's your grand father's name...Mahadev again Confused...n Says Lord Vishnu...

Pandit Then asks who is The Father of Lord Vishnu... mahadev says "Vishnu Bhagwan k Pita Hum hai..."

then Says we tridev's r Equal...
Lord Bramha = Lord Vishnu = Mahadev

I want this Scene in DKDM
WOW...
That indeed z vry beautiful...
it wud b gr8 if d same happens... :DDD
I don't know whether this actually happened but if it did then I would love it if they showed it. 
That's very interesting though I don't know how Lord Brahma was named as Lord Shiva's father.

Thanks for sharing.
Edited by Vibhishna - 11 years ago
Thats because Once Shiva came out Lord Brahma's Forehead as Rudra ...ITs a Vaishavate centric story though .I am not sure .check below ๐Ÿค”

The pastime of Lord Siva's appearance is described inSrimad-Bhagavatam, 3.12.7โ€“13. Lord Brahma, the engineer of the universe, had asked four of his sons, celibate sages known as the Kumaras, to populate the worlds. When they refused, on the grounds that they wished to use their time purely for spiritual pursuits, Brahma became angry. Here's what happened then:

"Although Brahma tried to curb his anger, it came out from between his eyebrows, and a child of mixed blue and red was immediately generated. (7)
"After his [Siva's] birth, he began to cry: O destiny maker [Brahma], teacher of the universe, kindly designate my name and place. (8)
"The all-powerful Brahma, born from the lotus flower, pacified the boy with gentle words, accepting his request, and said: Do not cry. I shall certainly do as you desire. (9)
"Thereafter, Brahma said: O chief of the demigods, you shall be called by the name Rudra by all people because you have anxiously cried. (10)
"My dear boy, I have already selected the following places for your residence: the heart, the senses, the air of life, the sky, the air, the fire, the water, the earth, the sun, the moon, and austerity. (11)
"My dear Rudra, you have eleven other names: Manyu, Manu, Mahinasa, Mahan, Siva, Ritadhvaja, Ugrareta, Bhava, Kala, Vamadeva, and Dhritavrata. (12)
"O Rudra, you also have eleven wives, called the Rudranis, and they are as follows: Dhi, Dhriti, Rasala, Uma, Niyut, Sarpi, Ila, Ambika, Iravati, Svadha, and Diksha." (13)
Siva and Parvati, as his wife is also known, have their abode in Siva-loka, between the material and spiritual worlds (see Brahma-samhita 5.43). This description is of how Siva appeared in the material world. 

They mention Shivji as Jagat pita in the show so for Jagat pita's pita they'll have to show the story of his origin.๐Ÿ˜† May be they will come up with something sensible during the marriage in the show.

@MNX12...
In ONS... it ws shown dat narad muni interrupted when d brahmin asked bout Shiv's ancestors and said dat even Bhrahma noes bout shiv's parent... and continued wid sumthing like that... 
There no body will ask this, since Brahmaji would play the role of Brahman and do the mantra-jaap for wedding.
Originally posted by coolfizzy

@MNX12...
In ONS... it ws shown dat narad muni interrupted when d brahmin asked bout Shiv's ancestors and said dat even Bhrahma noes bout shiv's parent... and continued wid sumthing like that... 
Yes, now I remember watching this scene while surfing. Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by coolfizzy

@MNX12...

Yes this story mentioned in the Shiv Puran. When the bride and groom's lineages are declared during the wedding rituals, Parvati's one happens without problem but Shiva I believe remains silent when he is asked. Himavan gets a little upset but then Narad explains that the question isn't applicable to Shiva, nobody knows his lineage since he is Para Brahm, etc.

It's basically the last hurdle in the marriage (there is another incident involving Brahma getting sexually excited staring at Parvati's legs and spilling his err "seed" which give birth to the Valakhilyas but I strongly doubt that will be shown for obvious reasons).