BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!! Kill me if i sound despo, stupid or whatever but Damn, What a Precap😳. I won't lie but the first epi was a stunner but it was more of a Intro thingie so couldn't judge much about the show from it But My gooodness, Today's episode literally swayed me off my feet😆.

Starting from the spectacular show of friendship to the raging emotions,everything was just perfectly set👏. I loved how Bobby & mates came and saved all the 3 guys, i simply loved bobby's reason😆, didn't i state it already that i love bobby's character. Trust me, we all must have bumped into such girls at some point of time and nonethless i am so proud of such tomboyish cool girlies😆. Then KD and Kiya's scenes were simply amazing, Ahhh They oooze hotness, Wow i mean the way they speak through their eyes is something i can't get over.

I see a totally different look in Kiya's eyes when she is with KD, its like she has more amount of hatered, something similar to a pretence😳,Gosh these two make me insane. I guess we have three scenes of their today and all of them were fabulous and very distinct.⭐️. Starting from "Garam pe thanda"  to "acting achi karti ho tum", KD has this power packed attitude that makes his charcater worth to applaud😳.

Now comes the turn of a couple, i never thought i would like, yes i actually like ranveer and panchi, they are so cute and adorable and am sure Panchi has got those tiny miny feelings for his buddy. Didn't all of you love when Panchi's Nonu😆 got angry when someone called His Moti as Fattie😳, How mesmerizing!!

Not to forget the bada dhamaka, the real JUNGLEE's entry. Woah!! i am so looking forward to Junglee jaitely and his proper entry. He would turn these chote junglees life upside down😆.

Now comes my Favourite Part, The Precap😳. How many of you are still swooning over the same, Man! Kd and kiya locker room scene with that intense eyelock😍 .Seeing Ranveer's arms around Panchi's shoulders, aww i blushed😆. Ye kal kab aayega😭😆

P.s- waiting for nice nice replies😡, i typed while watching SG😛

Edited by kajen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hehe Im gonna res for now and edit AFTER I get to watch 🤣
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I so wanna comment in detail...wil be back soon
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if Junglee and the Prici are related or something 😛
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You'll Get Nice Nice replies only Don't worry..😆 You've written everything so well😳
Even i was Loving the epi.. From the Starting till the end not evn 1 scene disappointed me..
The three of them coming to save their Friends..😃
Aww N Kd-Kiya's Thanda Garam fight.. 😍
N then him offering Kiya the handkercheif I was Blushing at that Moment..☺️ And In the Next second the sudden change of emotions.. But i was able to feel sumthing that cannot b said.. But there is something between them😍
Evn The cutest Freindship of Ranveer and panchi Where
he says to Bobby Not to call her Fatty.. N then himself Calls her Moti..😆
Thats true frndship..😛
But Oh God The Precap Killed Me..
Kd-Kiya's amazing Scene.. Juz waiting for that scene..😳
AnD RaHi oh i so loved the part Wen Ranveer Hugs Panchi from behind while singing for her.. They wer looking adorable!!!😍

How am i supposed to wait for tomorrows Epi..?? Give me sum suggestion aarti😭

BTW I was wondering If That Junglee Is some kind of relative of the Princi.. Like His Son or sumthing!!
🤔

Edited by Ayesha066 - 11 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaa no wonder u disappeared 🤣hahaha but omg AWSUM topic aartii😳👏

soo truee today's epi like yestrday was anoder AWSUM one😳...and u said it alll haha they perfectly show cased everythiing😃.. I luvd it wen Bobby Panchi and KD cums in to save the other three and giving the reasons hahaha dat was soo awsumm 😳😆

hahaha omg i'm luving Bobby too her character is really hatke the tomboyish-ness always grabs one's attention😳 😆and bobby is simply awsummm hahahaha her reason for Piddi hahahahadat was soo cool 🤣

abt KD -Kiya aaahhh wat do i say ☺️hahaha damn those two r like atom bomb🤣 hahahaha and today best thing was they showed two different scenes but both created soo much firee ☺️😆hahaa...the garam mei thanda dalo hayyee i was jus Dead there😍...and then the handkerchief scene omg dat was sooo sweet how KD saw thru her tears and how she chnged her attitude suddenly seeing him uff dese two r soo hawt and KD damn dis guy has sum style man hahaha and i'm soo in luv wid him hahaha☺️

And aaahh that scene whr Bobby calls Panchi fattie and Ranveer becuming all posesseive shit that was very cutee...these two r jus soo adorable...best buddies but sumthing more in their hearts awww😳😍

and YIPEEE Jungleee is Bak hahahaha cant wait to see his entry at school especially his meeting with the rest of the junglees hahahaha😆

OMG i'm still lost over the PRECAPP aaahhh the locker room KD-Kiya scene hayeee dil dhak dhak karring abhi se hahahaha he moves closer shiittt☺️
and den Bin tere and Ranveer hugging Panchi from behind awwiiieee dat was soo cutee😍

shit too many things together hahahaha i'm luving dis show hahaha its soo awsumm😳❤️
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
I love everyone equally...I don't have any favourites...and I can't give a bigger compliment to a show than this! Each character adds their own flavour and am lovin' itEdited by _Priyanka_ - 11 years ago
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!! aarti wen i saw da precape i was literaly jumping...n nw after reading ur post m feeling guspumps thinking abt precape...hayeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! KD n KIA dere intense eyelock...i cnt wait now...awww dey are best man...i cnt wait now...hahahahahaha...i m souding lyk despo
sujana9 thumbnail
amazing post AARTI 🤗

totally as u said..tday we got a clear veiw ..of der charctors ..! d princi office wala wen dey cum panchi bobby nd KD dat was super cute ..!

KD/kiya arrey mein kya battao yaar ..FIRE ..! d loved d handkerchief part too d core..d way ..she hided nd faked attitude ..but he palying off her HAYEEE ..<3333 tea wala is also GOOD ..dey r driving me totall crazy ..!

aww here cumes d cuttest couple ranveer nd panchi..one r super hawtt den one r super cute EEPSS<333 d way he kept his hand on her shoulder nd walking ..!😍 wen bobby said fattie ..he got angry..OMG..! i am gng gaga over deir cuteness <3333 damn adorable

bobby nd piddi ka gosh ..dey r crazy dude !!🤣

percap..:cumone turn d clock so dat it strikes 6 again nd we get d episode ...i wanna see it .. cant wait ..! KD/kiya ...locker room ka scene .. dinka chinka ☺️

bin tere sequence ..!! man d way ranveer was hugging panchi *DROOLS* i truely loved dat part..! super like ...!

dis show is rocking..! cant wait :D
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haww...Aarti..I was wondering yeh TBP ka Forum kyun nahi hai ...and today at last found it and I see you are already a Super Hyper Active member of this forum ...Hawww... :P :P :P