Posted: 11 years ago
Hayyeee i'm soo dead with their smashing hawt scene☺️...Garam ke upar Thanda dalna parta hai☺️ 🤣hahahaa hayyee KD and KD ke dialogues r such KILLER☺️😍

and the most awwie scene wen Kiya was crying he saw thru her tears and offered the hadkerchief awww😍 damn its like if in the future ever Kiya brks down from her personal prob she will have one person to rely on sumone whom she dusnt want to see but he will always be there around her to support her to wipe away her tears and pain😳😍

Luv these too ka war and pyaar hahaha😳😆

Cnt wait to see tmrw ka anoder awsummm scene of dese two😍
loved both scenes of them and cnt wait for 2moro  

Farah I was Blushing at that moment..☺️ Hayee i love their cute war..
 Especially Wen KD offered the handkerchief.. I was like Awww..😍 Love this couple!!!
Juz can't wait for tomorrow!!
and his face was actually not as hard as it is usually...like you could see a flicker of emotions on his chehra when he saw her crying
I wanna watch NOW 😭🤣
Shine Nice post re <3
LOL that Garam thanda scene was damn hawt <3 
When someone offered Kiya a handkerchief...I was just staring at it with my big big eyes hahah i waslike...'Let it be KD let the person be KD' hahaha & i screamed when i got to knw it was OUR SWEET ADORABLE KD haha <3
I love him!!! Kiya n KD are just fire together!!!
I got the feeling KD has a soft corner for Kiya,calling her chiclet,offering his hanky, just the interactions make me feel there's going to be a bazoonga scene between them😆.
Mar dalo mujhe...Ahhh KD and Kiya are smashing Together. Cheating paper, I am telling you their intense eye locks makes me go gaga over them and do episode me they have knocked us off the track, we are swooning over them like berserks and imagining what not!

Shit, No thanda paani would work on such hotshots. I can die looking at their eyes, they speak volumes, i mean its like what they are speaking in reality is so opposite to what their eyes talk 'bout. Ye kal kab aaayega :P