Junglee bana Mr. Perfectionist. Kaise?!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello.. Wanted to make this topic... How do you all thing the shaitan Junglee became THIS much disciplined? 😲 It's shocking! Like what had happened...? Is there a past on it..? What's your take? 😃 

Plus... Junglee back in RA. Do you think he might use his own tactics against his followers? 😉 
Edit: Today his scene in the car... the FB scene we had of his jungle-ness really makes me ponder my brain to know what exactly happened that changed him around upside down 😛
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
I don't know Partner...I am confused...It's something related with Princi I think...It's like a mystery for me 😆 But I am really excited to know this...
Hmm Princi... Princi is glad to see Junglee... So maybe he does know something something... 

I'm always up for mysteries. ;) Gonna be eager to find out about this!
More than Princi...Princi's wife was more smiling...It has to be something related with it. The way he cancelled his meeting and ran to meet him...It's something for sureee
yes true.. For a second, a thought came in my mind that he is their son Both the wife and princi are super glad to meet him...
Their son...hmm...pata nahin...it will be shown tomorrow...but if he is their son...then what was the need to run like that from his meeting...
pata nahin...but can't wait to find out!
partner- maybe cuz he knew his dad would get in trouble because of it..? 

Dunno.. Priyanka.. lets just wait till tomorrow hope we figure it out if son or not... Past.. I think they won't show just yet... 😆
Possible...Let's stop scratching our heads (kyunki koi fyada nhi hoga 🤣🤣🤣) and wait for tomorrow Edited by -.Preet.- - 11 years ago
I am more curios to know about "The Junglee's" past than anything. 
I feel like something major happened in his academy days which turned him into a disciplined person? Maybe his pranks ruined someone's life seriously or if not ruined then probably done something which had left an impact on him? *scratches head*
LOL! There are a lot of possibilities. ðŸ˜†