•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish, on Sony Entertainment Television, recently witnessed the re-marriage of Pinky (Rupali Ganguly) and Jeet (Vishal Singh) after the entire family returned back from vacation.

On the other hand, Ravee (Anchal Munjal) and Rocky (Tapasvi Mehta) are anxiously waiting for their results and one of their friends throw a party. From here starts the round of teenage love in the show.

Our sources informs us that post tenth board exams, there will be a house party thrown by one of the classmates wherein Ravee will be going along with Rocky. Ravee's mother Pinky (Rupali Ganguly) will support her to go for the party, whereas Jeet (Vishal Singh), Ravee's father, will be a little skeptical about it. After making her parents agree to send her for the party, Ravee will go shopping.

On the other hand, Ravee will fall for a boy and when Rocky will get to know about this, he will be a little inquisitive and will try to know more about him.

When we contacted Anchal Munjal about the track, she said "Ravee will be going for a night party for the first time. There is nothing more I can reveal as of now."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Parvarrish.

Edited by tennis2009 - 11 years ago
Tennis, thanks a ton for sharing, its looks interesting. But mistakes in the article. Sweety-Lucky marriage? ðŸ¤” Doubtful at the article. But thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜ƒ
         Edited by tennis2009 - 11 years ago
Again Raavi track.. i'm fed up of her Rona dhona..😡

Y cant they give any track to ginny.. y always raavi nd rocky tracks shown in dis show.. y y y y y y y y...??????????????😕😡
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
ok...gudd...but i soo wanted a ginni track...
good but concentrate on ginny's school activities too
Raavi's track will be there, but romance wala ðŸ¤£ no crying ðŸ˜† So looking forward to the track. I m also waiting for the what will happen to Ginny, it looks exciting. Definitely it is going to be fun! Lets see now, how it goes about. 😛
Bt i dont thnk k Raavi kisi bhi track mei roye beghair reh sakti hai..😆 i'm sure dere is gonna be a lot of Rona dhona 4 her teenage Crush..

Pyar boht dard deta hai.. nd is dard ka raavi ro ro kr khoob faida uthayegi..🤣🤣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Tennis, thanks a ton for sharing, its looks interesting. But mistakes in the article. Sweety-Lucky marriage? ðŸ¤” Doubtful at the article. But thanks for sharing! ðŸ˜ƒ
i edited it. thank for noticing it