Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:24/7-Yes Boss ko Kuch kuch hota hain :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Done with update, Pardon my mistakes, its one more crappy episode 😡
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hope  Mona and Pradeep doesn't get back together ever again
dirk41 thumbnail
OMG!! YOUR EMOS ARETHE BEST!!! WHO NEES TO SEE THE EPISODE???😆
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope suhasi doesn't turn put negative here in order to patch Mona with her dumb and stupid son. After all Mona is their daughter now. I'm sure like any other mother she wouldnt want her daughter to have a husband like Pradeep . I know my mother wouldnt . I wouldn't  if  I had a daughter or if i had a daughter like anushka ,I  wud  slap her a nd never support or even talk to her . They both are disgraceful disgusting , selfish  and Malika too. 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely Vineet's episode👏.loved every bit of Mona-Vineet.❤️it was superb.it brought a big smile on my face.am so happy n excited.hp vineet doesn't fall 4 mona soon?no pls,not nw Vineet.saas is saas aft all?hw can she expect such things?is it that simple?🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
heh ur emoticons tell the whole story and i was watching just like zombie  this show

comeon this show had potential but its totally spoiled and more hints of pradeep and mona getting together

mona for sake of bulbul and pradeep coz he is  well no comments on his character

suhasi angered me more here
alok was right though

and whats with dont tell my parents they wud worry this that
uff
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya not telling parents about this was funny...what was logic of not telling...anyways if they are gonna reunite pradeep and mona...it will end of show...