Thendral Tuesday Update: 24/07/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhaghi for the lovely update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Appo appo thaan TA brain works super good πŸ˜†... that too Thulz shuts it off. But on the other hand as Thulz said, it is better not to interfere and stay away in this matter again and let Sundari deal on her own. Good decision by ThulzπŸ‘! Enough problems from Bhuv to TA/T!πŸ˜‰

Loser Lax😑 ... did everything and still blaming Sundari but feeling little sorry aam. Who wants his sorryπŸ˜•?? This guy needs to be punished for pushing Sundari out of the house in front of everyone🀒. It is good Bhuv is sending Dharman there in a way... really don't want Sundari to even hear Lax apologies.

Nithesh scenes were not bad but wish they show something new and move ahead in this track and not stick to the same stuff of making fun of GW.

All scenes from promo over... lets see how it goes rest of the week😍.
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Bhaghiii (Yovvv Bhaghiii)πŸ€—

TA is still having doubt towards BπŸ˜•...T asked a valid question...how come Lax as a doctor didn't find if B is faking cancer nu...the great doctor lax didn't even force his lovable wife to come for a check up🀒...hope TA doesn't unite that cancer report changer girl with her loverπŸ˜›...looks like B forgot that girl after chasing TPS outπŸ˜•.

Sutham D is going to go meet TPS...hope this give some hint to someone with brain about how D got to know about where TPS is?πŸ˜•...grr i bet TPS mom will blame TT
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
thanks bhagi for the update and comments...u had a variety today...

TT's plans to stay away seems justified as of now..but wishing they get further clues reg bhu's drama and decide to play her own game...

laxman seems to get switched on and off alternately...now shouting and now regretting at either bhu or tps...bhu's drama may continue with dharman..but wishing for a twist...

nitish's bgm was good today...some more success for him...looks like lav/gw fights may increase...
like pearl said all scenes frm promo over..will there be another promo or some surprise in store?

can only keep guessing...
Thank you TTfan.

Atleast and Atlast, one person Tamizh is doubting Bhu's cancer.  Come on T collect all proof and unveil her plan!
                                  Thanks TTfan for the update.

Thamizh had guessed right about Bhuvana's character πŸ€” but Thulasi confused him πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅ and spoilt everything 😡 which had also prevented our hero from proceeding to investigate about the drama played by the devil 🀒 and prove to Laxman and Prabha about the criminal's plan 😡😲🀒 and now it is a big question as to who is going to prove about Bhuvana's intentions β“πŸ˜’πŸ€”  to the doctor and his son πŸ€”πŸ˜΅πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” as TPS had also gone away from the hospital πŸ€”πŸ˜” . Lets wait and see πŸ˜πŸ€” .
Thanks for the wonderful update Bhagi..

TA puthisali thanama yosicha T ku pudikathe.. Already they do not come often in Thendral.. Now Madam T advised TA not to interfere... If they do not interfere we will not see them at all in Thendral :)
T atleast for that do something.

How is it all crooked minds get wonderful ideas. Bhu in a flash decided and called D arranged for some action. Same with C. She was a master planner. Namba T and TPS podura plan ellam sothapal type. Crap this track is moving exactly as Charu track with no difference. CT's seriously can't you people think something different.

Loved GW's expressions today. She wants to do something to Nithish at the same time she is not able to do it...

I'm not liking the way GW & Lavanya track is going -🀒--- it is just mindless fooling around by Nitish & totally unrealistic.

After the agony & torture they both heaped on Tulasi , have they been punished for their deeds --- NOT AT ALL !!! 😑 Even after Charu is in hospital, not an ounce of regret or pity from them --- 😑 

Why in serials they are not showing bad characters & evil persons as making amends for their wrongs or as realising their mistakes or being punished for their wicked ways & then struggling to get the people's faith ---- all this buffoon work Nitish is doing is highly annoying ,πŸ₯±  pointless , and just dragging this story track, in my opinion.
Thanks TTFan for the super updates!

Even though I was happy about Tamil's doubts, Tulasi raised a good point.  How can a doctor like Laxman not know Bhuvana is faking cancer?  And it's good she told Tamil not to talk to Prabha about this...already Prabha is really hurt and confused.  But I don't want Tamil to just leave this here.  TT need a bigger role...they should find the truth.

Wow right the next second Bhuvana tells Dharman to start another problem...Bhuvana vs Tps is starting from the start again.

Nitesh's scenes were not bad...noticed that the music was new in the background...

I think all the scenes from the last two promos are finished...hoping for something good this week.
Thanks for the updates TTfan.

Finally, Thulz made a right decision - i.e. not to intefere in other's life.