Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 24.July.2012!! Richa Wins Round One!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
After a long time have gone through any WU๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I am not sure as to which emoticon should i use here. So again our Gold medalist lawyer is clueless and his pretty wife is shown as the scapegoat by the brainless CVS. 
What else can the loyal viewers get as a gift for bearing this show for 250 days.

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BHAVI1972

After a long time have gone through any WU๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I am not sure as to which emoticon should i use here. So again our Gold medalist lawyer is clueless and his pretty wife is shown as the scapegoat by the brainless CVS. 

What else can the loyal viewers get as a gift for bearing this show for 250 days.

Not sure if any gift would be big enough for bearing it for last 2 months in particular๐Ÿ˜Š.
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't agree more.. I too read the WU after long time and wonder when lawyer cought Rohit than why they did not hand him to police and file a police FIR rather trying to present him on their own to judge.  Brainless CVs and Senile producers keep repeating stupidity and equally stupid audience watch the crap they dish out..
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Bhavi,Atleast pre n post leap If they show Kunal's prof life,storyline from his perspective I'm ready to forget all the nonsense they have showed till now.

@Rani Thanks for bearing the torture n giving the WU,BTW Are you going to do 2mrw also

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

@Rani Thanks for bearing the torture n giving the WU,BTW Are you going to do 2mrw also

Neeme said she will do it tomorrow unless her channel stops working again tomorrow like it did today then I will do it๐Ÿ˜Š
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Rani..
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

@Bhavi,Atleast pre n post leap If they show Kunal's prof life,storyline from his perspective I'm ready to forget all the nonsense they have showed till now.

The problem is they will not show him struggling at all. They will just show he became successful in so many years. Jaise bache ko chocolate milti hain waise use apne ap hi sab kuch mil jayega. All of sudden he will be a smart and successful.
CVS have forgotten that once a dumb can be dumber but can never be smart.
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tf wu.
When siddhi wil go to jail n kunal freed then mu should b cleared.
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[thanks for updating...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•