Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It's Panchi not Palak Anchu :D

And fab update!

Loved today's episode!
Duh! Vivian effect Shifu 
Thanks for pointing out ðŸ¤—
Thanks for the lovely update! KD was asking Samar for the money, not Piddi. And I dont think that girl is Juhi...or is she?

Anyways! Thanks again!
Originally posted by -Mais-

Thanks for the lovely update! KD was asking Samar for the money, not Piddi. And I dont think that girl is Juhi...or is she?

Anyways! Thanks again!

Samar was making fun of them standing at a corner *hume ye nahi samajh aata ye dono itna ladte kyun hai*
KD demanded the money from Samar to which Samar said that he should ask politely. When KD replied ending with a "kaan ke neeche dun" comment, then Ranveer jumped in and instigated KD. The Samar walked away and the fight almost broke between KD and Ranveer.

I think thats what happened? Or i am wrong? I do have a terrible memory :p sorry if i am wrong! :D
Originally posted by -Mais-

KD demanded the money from Samar to which Samar said that he should ask politely. When KD replied ending with a "kaan ke neeche dun" comment, then Ranveer jumped in and instigated KD. The Samar walked away and the fight almost broke between KD and Ranveer.

I think thats what happened? Or i am wrong? I do have a terrible memory :p sorry if i am wrong! :D

re-watched, ya you are right ðŸ¤—
Hush! I thought I was wrong cuz i usually get the details wrong :p
No no, it was a bit confusing.. all i remembered was that royal boy speaking pure hindi... and ranveer and KD challenging each other ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Dayum! Now i want to watch the epi all over again!