Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Something about Manvi Chaudhary

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Its 3 in the morning, and i cant sleep..Well  u really can not blame me for that.  Kaise soun, WOH sone degi toh soungi na… She has been quite admant at keeping me awake all the night by texting me every other second. Kab se keh rahi hun Mannu so jaa so jaa..par Naa… uff yeh ladki na…See here it is, 1 new msg,  again.. kabhi meri baat nahin maanti… Sir pe jo chadha ke rakha hai maine… aur chadhaun bhi kyun na…ek main hi toh hoon toh uski sab kuch…aur woh meri… I wish I could hug her right now, aur phir kaan pakad ke use kehti, kyun pareshan kar rahi hai…na khud so rahi hai na sone de rahi hai… Par main paas hoti toh jaagne ka matlab hi nahin banta…who araam se chain se meri god mein sir rakh ke so jaati aur uska sukoon uski muskaan dekh ke mujhe bhi ghadi pal ka araam mil jata… 

waise main apni Ek hazaron mein MERI BEHNA ki baat kar rahi hun… Miss Manvi Chaudhary, Meri Mannu.. She is my sister-cum-baby-cum-best friend-cum-My aatma-cum-my dil-cum-my dhadkan-cum-my khushi- cum-my teacher-cum-my love guru-cum…umm, I cant think of more words right now, but ya, she is everythinggg rolled into one… She is actually my Jaan- the reason m taking breaths…

Oh by the way, this post was basically to tell you something more about the actual Shaitan Behna… lol

One of her best things – Her sense of humour… She can make me laugh non-stop even discusing on a serious topic… Kabhi madrasi bhagwan ban jati hai… toh kabhi chota sa bacha jo galti karke maafi maangte waqt poochta hai – ''Main aapko sholly kaishe bolun? Mele kaan paklun ya aapke''… Paagal ladki… aisi batein sun ke bhi koi naraaz reh sakta hai kya?? And ya, do not remind me of the pranks she used to play… the letter she wrote for Dr Manan and one for.. Hilariousss… aisi letters likhna is her fav time paas..  She wrote for Swamini Bua too on the behalf of Viren Ji like "MAIN AAPKA RAM AUR AAP MERI KAUSHALYA…AAPKA DIL TOOTA BETA" uff that time I literally got angry and stopped talking to her, but personally I LOVED those letters…Aakhir meri mannu ne likhi thi…hehe

She and Viren Ji… Ok don't take it in the wrong sense.. She and  Viren ji are like Bichde baap beti… She really gets along well with him.. They are quite alike in something like – extremely caring for ME… Before our marriage, it was not me, it was because of him she got agree for this Shaadi😊…their favorite topic under discussion is always JEEVIKA and her Inabilities to Do...This, this and this...i mean, the list goes on and on and on... Both teamed up and goes like – "Jiju di na apna bilkul dhyan nahin rakti, yahan Chandigarh aake toh dubli patli ho gayi hain, and he accompanies him saying – sahi keh rahi ho saali sahiba.. tumhari di ne aaj kal ghar ke saare naukron ko vacation pe bhej rakha hai…iska bas chale na toh yeh aas paas ke gharon ke naukron ko bhi vacation pe bhej ke unka kaam khud kar aaye.. Saara din FM bani ghoomti rehti hai… Khud peeche chal rahi hoti hai aur dimaag ko aage ghode ki speed mein dauda rahi hoti hai" and the listtt is never ending. Dono mil ke class lete hain meri aur phir khud hi haste hain… But inside deep down, I loveee them together ?

She and Viraat, They are like chuddy-buddy friends… It doesn't matter whether its 5 in the morning or 2 in the night, they talk talk and talk… and sometimes she is like Maar hi degi use…baal kheenchegi, kaan kheenchegi, dhakke degi aur kya kya nahin, and the great Virat uss chuhiya ke aage khud chuha ban jata hai…  Kabhi lagta hai bohat pyar karte hain ek dusre se aur kabhi lagta hai ek dusre se bada dushman inka koi hoga hi nahin…

Her smile: I could be on death bed and that smile would give me the hope to love, its like, Punarjanam… iss se badi example nahin de sakti… woh hasti hai toh lagta hai duniya chal rahi hai, meri saansein chal rahi hai, meri zindagi sahi maayne se jee rahi hun main… Her smile makes me believe, that at the end of the day everything gonna be fine if anything  is wrong.

Her anger -  Mujhpe aur ya kisi aur pe, no one can control… Mujhpe ho toh there are chances to handle her…but if she gets to know someone misbehaved with me, phir toh uss bande ko iske prakop se bhagwan bhi nahin bacha sakte😆…  That's why I always try to not to show that something or someone is irritating me…

Her Nautanki : No one does cute things better than her.. She just has to puff her cheeks ,pout or her fav line "Aakhir behne hain hum..khoon ka rishta hai humara" and I go like awww… That's her way of making me agree to things I won't agree to otherwise.. You have to see her cute baby antics when she is playing her fav snake game on cell phone, they are hilarious… Whenever she doesn't want an injection, you have to see how much nautanki she does to get out of it.. 1st she'd open her eyes wide, and then she'd make a puppy dog face by pouting her lips and puffing her cheeks and then making her eyes Lil cheeni-meeni and going all like ''peash di, dard Hoga, abhi se ho raha hai" that has to melt the strongest of hearts even.. Such a nautanki she is…….

someone sees her nd the first image that comes to their mind is here's a strong girl, but naughty, ill-mannered, muphat, crack piece, but no one knows how much a small baby girl she is actually jise duniyadari ki koi samajh nahin koi parwah nahin, zindagi apni marzi se jeeni hai, uske liye Main uski DI hi sab kuch hun…and that is the best thing for her and also for me.. Kabhi kabhi dar lagta hai ki itna pyar bhi acha nahin hota..kahin mera pyar use aane wali zindagi mein problems mein na daal de… but usi se seekha hai maine ki kal ka soch ke aaj ka kharaab nahin karna chahiye… Aisi baatein bhi kar leti hai kabhi kabhi Meri mannu….i love her…just Love her...she's my baby jise chahe janam maine nahin diya par Main Maa hoon uski…

everyday i thank God for blessing me with her… Mannu nahin MANN hai woh mera...See she is calling again… Birthday Mera hai aur Khushiyan ise chadhi hain… phone pe phone, kabhi calls toh kabhi msgs… daant ka bhi asar nahin hota, ise pata chal jata hai ki main seriously nahin daant rahi… Bigda hua bacha hai mera, kya karun.. Chalo gotta go.. see you next time and ya Happy Bday to Me..

Love,
Jeevika Vadhera  *Mannu's Di*

Now dont ask me what was that... Mera mann kiya kuch aisa likhne toh maine likh diya... acha laga toh Like maaro, comment maaro, par jutte na maariyo🤣 Bye bye..have a nice day...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly written! 😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...that was beautifully written.
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Neha!! Amazingly written. loved the way you compared all the relations in her life. dill khush kar diya yaar! was bored and came across this. Do make more posts like this please. 

Tina 
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tat was very nice yaar... U've explained Manvi jst like jeevika wud do... Amazing thought... *claps*
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Won't ask kya tha. I noee, episode dekh liya hoga . It must be something like
 Frustration+love for sisters+what was in heart from long time

Jo bhi hai... Massst tha. Ye aise badhiya badhiya kaam karne k khyal kaha se aate hai apko???
Sach mein yar, meri 10 min. Ka Isse zyada acha use Maine kabhi nahi kiya!!!!!

@bold,     Magical sentences. I love everyone of them to core . Mannu 's baby words, jeeju Sali team up, sab Kuch realistic aur perfeeccct
   Aur baki mein,
 Manvi's antics, her anger when someone misbehaves with jeevika & her sense of humor, sabb Kuch was ekdum wonderful

& the last one
"birthday mera hai aur khushiyan ise chadi hai".   &
" ise pata chal Jata main seriously nahi daant rahi, Bigda hua Bacha hai mera".       This line just made it way direct to my heart

It was not SOMETHING but EVERYTHING about manvi choudhary.
Excellent dude
 Do I have to say... Love u 

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Well reading it actual brought smile to my face, afterall what doesn't make you smile when it is Manvi... Reading it from Jeevika's POV makes it even more special.

Btw you should write more

NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one of the cutest behna things i have read in a long time!! neha , you put it so sweetly, in character sentences loved it!!!!
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written! :)
nishi12345 thumbnail
mazaaa aa gaya
is post ko pad kar
sach mein a great post
pura show ka essence was here itself
loved it a lottt