Breaking News- Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources

Update Wednesday July 25, 2012 07:55 AM EDTOriginally posted Tuesday July 24, 2012 07:55 PM EDT

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources | Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart

George Pimentel/WireImage

• Facebook
  • Tweet
The relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been rocked by the revelation that the actress had a brief fling with a married director, sources tell PEOPLE. 

"Kristen is absolutely devastated," says one source. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment." 

The hookup with Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsmandirector Rupert Sanders occurred recently, the source says.

"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice." 

A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment. 

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were all laughs just days ago at Comic-Con, even joking about their on-camera smooching scenes. 

The pair met on the first Twilight set and reports began almost immediately that they were a a couple.

After being initially coy, they have become increasingly open about their relationship

Source:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614660,00.html
and all other major sites. Pictures are all over Twitter, tumblr, and google. I cannot believe this.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/robert-pattinson-ive-never-understood-why-people-cheat-2012257
Deplorable. She is the worst celebrity to ever exist. 
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Deplorable. She is the worst celebrity to ever exist. 

Who died and gave you the right to judge her ??
Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago

Wow... What a day! Even if nothing is confirmed or denied(in my opinion), I am heartbroken. I never thought that I could react this way on others lives. I'm not hungry, I cannot sleep, I'm depressed and tipping on my toes for more information.
This is turning into such a huge, huuuge thing. Tabloids all around the world is talking about it! And I am surprised that so many fans turn their back on her so easily. We probably know robsten better than most people, and we know their personality and the love they have for each other. It shines through them both! I believe that Kristen never could have done anything like this, but who knows. Sound unlikely to me that she's trying to hide her real love for so many years, but go all PDA with this! And remember, robsten is pro's at spotting a paparazzi!
If the media can photoshop these pictures, they surely can make up Kristen and Rupert's apology. There are so many things that doesn't make sense with this rumor.

I hope that we get to know the real information from Kristen or Rupert, until then I'm undecided. I will still support Kristen in her career, because I think that she is an amazing actress. I also love the way she is being herself, despite all the people always judging her in a negative way.This after all the girl who refused to admit that she was dating Rob for the past three year...And now she off handley makes a remark about her love for Rob in her statment...I dont buy this bull...

Let's hope that this is just a bad dream, and that we wake up tomorrow with more cute robsten-moments<3

Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
ummm really its hard to believe but she is now acting a little bella a like kissing sander but  loving rob...and wanting rob...now when her  momentry   indiscretion is over...i am not liking it...
😒 I was crushed with this new.
Kristen's actions were unbelievable!Poor Rob 😭
Poor rob;-( feelng bad for him.
Undigestable :(( this makes me shattered 
LOL...!! she seems to be exatly same in real life as she is in movie...😆

Dating 2 guys at the same time...

Seriously poor Robert !!