Balika Vadhu

BV 25th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yey๐Ÿ˜ƒ...first one to comment

Thanks for the update. Lovely episode.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update...seems to be a good episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
So bhago would die tomorrow...it would be a heavy episode. I think now dadisa would call shiv to let him know this sad news.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thank you Juleka!

I wish Bhago hadn't died. Anandi is now forced to agree. I hope Shiv refuses to marry until Anandi is whole-heartedly ok with it
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 wu...never expected that bhago refers shiv's name...but it'd b better if she lives till anandi's marriage...
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I loved Anandi today.She was lovely.Just wanted to hug her for the fact that she was mature enough to realize that Shiv indeed had a genuine intention to make her feel good and its imp to thank him for this gesture.And the way she just said "thankyou" and was abt to disconnect the call that was rly so anandi style.I mean the girl has her moral compass so at its place.She knows what to do but in the correct amount.

And as for Shiv I loved loved loved his dialouges today.I cant understand how this guy can speak so sensibly at all times.He is convincingly mature with his words.Sometimes you feel like "yr why he always has to keep everything low key but then u realize that indeed thats the best way out and collector sahab is very mature in this habit of his.First I so wished today he should have said that "dadiji I am doing this bcoz just like you I too love anandi"...but then i realised that how can he confess like that in front of a lady 3 times older to him and who is his wud be's grand mom.So it was good that he said that "just like u even i wanna see her happy".So all in all i love how these two characters are so mature and grownup.That makes me even a bigger fan of AnSh!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
misslonely1972 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†dasisa also having mobile phone๐Ÿ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks fo r the update.

I am so glad that Anandi started to appreciate Shiv's efforts.
Bhago and Anandi there is so much love between them and have so many things left unsaid.I hope she has enough time to tell all the things that she wanted to tell her daughter.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†she thanked him!! and did not yell at him!! ๐Ÿ˜†

he too was relieved that she did not yell at him ... ๐Ÿ˜†

so very good all around ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... anandi has found her good manners again,  and shiv has found his balance in their relationship. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

whether she likes him romantically or not,  i am sure she likes being pursued by a man and being made to feel special ... it is subconsciously restoring her belief in her femininity which jagya crushed unders his feet and left...