Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 25th July Reva back at Haveli *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx arathi for update. Well u r truely PSH KI RANI.. U give superfast update. Reva comes in TVS house.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
WOW just saw the last part TVS wife is quite revengeful she is very possessive and would kill even TVS if he strays😲😲   No wonder TVS feels so cornered restless guilty he is really suffering despite being surrounded by so many people no love in his life

Adi dialogue I think Sugni will come between them

Thanks Aarathi🤗
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail

Reva is so weird no man can stay with her. I wonder how vicky stayed all these yrs with her poor vicky now deserves some happiness in life with sugni.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the super quick update Aarathi...🤗

Now after reading the full update n precap too, i agree , she is v much insane still! 
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update.now tv is in problem.God knows wht he will do now.
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 wu. omg reva in the haveli. what will vikram do now
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woo I agree you really are Jansi ki rani when comes to update Arti.

Phew the super fast pace of PSH is back, dragging don't suite them at all. Reva is really coco for coca puffs, gosh that hide and see games had me creep out. The pressure just keep mounting on TVS, we have Sugni whose threaten to kill herself now Reva is threatening to kill any woman in his life
maydaboo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't know for you guys but i was really bored by today' epi
This track has been goin' on for tooo long and this hide n seek game in the thakhur haveli phew...
croziaxx thumbnail
 don't know about others but me like tonight's episode.. we saw some shades of rewa.. we don't know much about her.. but seriously .. she is not normal..😲 very dangerous and  and difficult to handle... poor VS he has no choice... lots of women in his life 😆  and making his life hell...   like DM, G, S, rewa and jiji too...  he is alone and no one with him..