Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 25/7/12

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Sorry for the long update...
was overexcited to see T & T with Jos for 6 mts.. at a long strech..πŸ˜›
mala_15 thumbnail
                                 Thanks Harhem for the update.

Thulasi ' s advice to Thamizh and Joseph was right πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ as they should not disturb Deepa and her family πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ regarding Kanagu's love for her πŸ€“ without knowing that girl's intentions πŸ€” as it will create only unnecessary problems  which they should understand and act according to that πŸ₯±πŸ€” .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks harhem for the nice detailed update ...felt like seeing the episode all over again...particularly liked yr comment reg majesty...
nice scenes today..enjoyed planning of kanagu and deepa's marriage and the plans and ideas  of TA and Joseph being silenced, at least for the time being by some sensible thinking by T.  As of now TT are trying their best to keep out of problems as much as they can..wonder how long it will last...
nitish explaning abt gw to his friend was a laugh and the CT well bought out the difficulties of cycling cans of water (and we never give it a thought...).
wonder if lav and gw will catch up with nitish tmrw...
bhu continues to plan.. (she seems to have them by tons..)..going by the promo she is going to have a good laugh at the success of her plan...will prabha catch the scent of her deceit?
waiting to see...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Haritha for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very nice title for the update! Yes you got good minutes of TA/T to update!

Will comment little later...  πŸ˜‰ stuck with meetings at workπŸ˜•.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updated Haritha. Loved the title using 'C'.

Have they changed members of CT. How come T and TA got 6 mts and that too did not talk about Bhu or TPS. It was such a casual part. But what was the expression in Deepa's face. She was smiling all the time when Joe was talking. Even for a second it did not change. Not sure what made Joe to think that Deepa is also in love with Kanagu. I am confused. Does she just respect him or love him too.

Nit description about GW to his friend was hilarious.

I still do not get it. Why aren't these morons Lax and Prabha are not asking Bhu about her demand when she left ashram. She acts all goody goody that she wants TPS stay with us and they are urugufying at that. Next thing won't they ask how did she know TPS is at service apt. They were talking abt it in the night.. while she was sleeping. Why would she have to overhear it? IDIOTS.
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Haritha for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—

TT scene.. with Deepa and Joseph.. good one.. Good that T advised TA and Jos to be out of this topic for time being.. πŸ˜›

Bhu planning full form.. before sending Lax emotional dialogs vere..😑 
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Harhem for the update!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Harhem for the super updates!!  Nice title.

I enjoyed the beginning part with TT and Joseph and Deepa.  Deepa never reacted to the news about Kanagu's proposal.  She was cool and happy for him...I just want to see Deepa happy with whoever she marries...but hope its Kanagu.

Nitesh has said his plan many times now...time to wrap it up...but I enjoyed the bicycle scene.

Nothing to say about last part...promo gives away what happens next.
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Harhem for the update!! πŸ€—

Thuls' advice today to Tamil and Joseph was good πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Love marriage nu ears le vizhuntha pothumey, immediately jumping up and down with excited to conduct the marriage... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ why so much urgency required??
I don't know when these guys are going to stop such activities... πŸ˜•

Nitheesh was funny today "munnala thanni pinnala panni" πŸ˜†

Lax and Bhu scene... 🀬