!!WU 25.July.2012!! Kunal is Out of Jail !!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rani di awesome WU
ohhh finally u got to do the WU fr a good epi...KC was present almost in d whole epi...woww im happy😳
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

rani di awesome WU

ohhh finally u got to do the WU fr a good epi...KC was present almost in d whole epi...woww im happy😳

Yeah Sonia, finally got to do the WU of a great episode. Loved that Kunal was in entire episode and man he was looking so good today😳. Very irresistible 😍. Now I realize why I used to love Parichay😳 It's because of my man Kunal Chopra. KC rocks ☺️
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Rani,Finally you got the chance to update of epi in which Kunal is released n also had more screen space😉😆
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rani

Yeah Sonia, finally got to do the WU of a great episode. Loved that Kunal was in entire episode and man he was looking so good today😳. Very irresistible 😍. Now I realize why I used to love Parichay😳 It's because of my man Kunal Chopra. KC rocks ☺️

nw how many tyms shud i tell u dat its MY kunal n Your Sammy😉
yaa KC was irresistable today ☺️ ☺️
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Nice update Rani,Finally you got the chance to update of epi in which Kunal is released n also had more screen space😉😆

Feel great to be doing the Wu of an episode when Kunal is finally released from jail after 2 months🥳.

Over all it was a nice, fast paced episode. Lot happened today and waiting to see more of Kunal in coming episodes too☺️😍.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

nw how many tyms shud i tell u dat its MY kunal n Your Sammy😉
yaa KC was irresistable today ☺️ ☺️
[/QUOTE]

😆😆 Oops I did it again 😆😆 Sorry Sonia, agree my Sammy was irresistible and your KC rocks😍☺️
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So kunal is out of jail. Good after reading th Wu, i wanna watch the episode, but no, ill wait 😕 Hope kual will find out the truth and all(including chopras) will know about this. Any ways thanks for the WU.😊
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshani45

So kunal is out of jail. Good after reading th Wu, i wanna watch the episode, but no, ill wait 😕 Hope kual will find out the truth and all(including chopras) will know about this. Any ways thanks for the WU.😊

Well Kunal only needs to know the truth about Richa rest will be fine because once Chopras know the truth they will not hold any grudges against Siddhi and will appreciate her efforts.

Chopras aren't as bad as Richa because they don't want to separate SINal and they don't want Siddhi to suffer, but it's Richa who is the real culprit.

Chopras are doing what a normal sasural people do as I have always believed no in laws can treat their bahu like their daughter. Even though they say that they treat their bhau like their beti, but there is always discrimination. So, I am not mad at Chopras because for me the real villain is Richa.

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Rani for the update.. Its a pain to watch the episodes these days, but yest was quite a relief to see Kunal getting more screen space. Hope he continues to get them.