Kristen Stewart's "Scandalous" affair

Posted: 11 years ago

I haven't posted a topic in the longest time because nothing seems really important. BUT, this nonsense about Kristen cheating on Rob, like honestly F*** the press. I'm so pissed with the B.S they've published that it's actually shocking that people can stoop so low. I don't care about the "apology" Kristen supposedly declared to the public. 

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," 

If anyone believeing the rumors even considers them selves a Kristen fan, just stop. That chick has never mentioned Rob, or liking rob or their relationship in public and you think she would go and make this sincere apology saying she loves him. If in reality someone cheated on their wife or husband would they really go tell all the relatives, families and friends about their actions. 

Just look at these pictures and then tell me how much you believe the rumors. 

And the day these photos were taken the papz kept releasing pictures of Kristen with her father at a golf course. And HONESTLY these photos were taken by the papz why WOULD THEY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WAIT TILL A WEEK LATER TO RELEASE THEM. When Kristen is spotted doing anything, simple as getting into a car there are billion pictures taken, why would there only be these 6 of her CHEATING on her boyfriend. 

And not to mention that Kristen and Rob were on a date 2 days ago holding hands and shit. 

So Papz can go literally Frick them selves. 

I get so annoyed by this B.S!!!

Sorry to inform you but it is true. There are many pictures of her and her Snow white director in compromising situation. And she issued her apology via the most legit site People. There is no need to deny it. I dont care about her in the least, but Robert just became a saint for me. I will always support him! ❤️
well th pic looked photoshhoped badly ... and if they were making out then why just ony pics of hugging and this .. there can bemore explicit pics too ... its definitely looking like a hoax .. and anyway kristen never came out with her relationship with rob she is a star tht doesnt means she dont have a persona life .. nor weaknesses ... anyway if they did want to make out why do it infront of paparrazi ... and then apoogize??? the whole thing looks like a big hoax lets see and wait for robs statement .. they r in a relationship .. they can have ups and downs...kristn is not someone to apologize in public to rob ...
Guys there's more pictures have a look at them
they all seem photoshooped badly...even the apology statement doesnt sound like kristen...i hope this all is fake...cos seriously people are saying such bad things about her...the same p[eople who claimed to be her fans...nobody has confirmed it...and as far as i have seen kristen...she wont do it...plus if one pic is photoshopped then definitely the others are too...why wud they need photoshopped ones...if they had the original ones

n the most hurting part is this stupid USW and people ruined their life and ours with just one fake story...i still dont believe them...i hope both of them are ok

its a cruel world...if rob had done the same thing...this reaction wud have been so much different and now they  are calling her names...anyways i really hope all this is just a stupid rumour !!

~Priya~
I agree with you guys and honestly I stopped believing people and US weekly along time ago because they had an issue last month saying Kristen was married to Rob and she was living with him! So no!
Thanks for showing the pics... You said it right!!!!
Guys its confirmed the pics are out..she did cheat gosh she doesnt even look sorry *crying*
I am sorry guyz..its true..Its confirmed news..So many populat sites  hv this news on fromt pages..so many tv anchor & host also confirmed this news on twitter too.& the same site who published kristen aplogies has also confirmed news that Rob has packed his bags & move out of house he share with kristen , infact he left LA to move somewhere private right now...The director 's father also confirmed this news & said his son & wife will get past this..

So many kristen's fansite has shutdown  after this scandal..Admins are devasted.

This is it..its end of Robsten..Its about time that we will get confirm news of thier break-up, right now its not confirm.. but i dont think rob will able forgive kristen..I feel so sorry for him.My heart ache for him.. he doesnt deseerve this.
Originally posted by saifeena143

I am sorry guyz..its true..Its confirmed news..So many populat sites hv this news on fromt pages..so many tv anchor & host also confirmed this news on twitter too.& the same site who published kristen aplogies has also confirmed news that Rob has packed his bags & move out of house he share with kristen , infact he left LA to move somewhere private right now...The director 's father also confirmed this news & said his son & wife will get past this..

So many kristen's fansite has shutdown after this scandal..Admins are devasted.

This is it..its end of Robsten..Its about time that we will get confirm news of thier break-up, right now its not confirm.. but i dont think rob will able forgive kristen..I feel so sorry for him.My heart ache for him.. he doesnt deseerve this.

Let's say she did cheat. But when did we start believing the magazine that reported her being pregnant and married to Rob. It's shocks me that people believe they lived together and he moved
Out with no proof! I'd believe a drunken seagulls news about Robsten before us weekly ! Like kaleb said